💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rather hear Quicksand (Gaga version) or Hynotico (Gaga version)?

FilthyPOP414

Would you rather hear Quicksand by Gaga in Full or Hypnotico?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Quicksand by Gaga or Hypnotico by Gaga?

• Quicksand
    • Hypnotico

Featured Posts

FilthyPOP414

Britney sang Quicksand and JLo sang Hypnotico. 

Quicksand is Garibay

and Hypnotico is RedOne

Seeka

You're gonna get warning points if you keep doing this.

FilthyPOP414
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

You're gonna get warning points if you keep doing this.

Why? I'm not spamming. I just thought these were interesting questions 

Seeka
Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

Why? I'm not spamming. I just thought these were interesting questions 

You have three threads that could've been collapsed into one, and asking these questions out of nowhere. Not to mention we have no proof some these things you're talking about (like Church and Gaga's Hypnotico version) even exist.

And having multiple threads with similar if not nearly exact same topics could be considered spam. I've seen it happen before.

FilthyPOP414
23 minutes ago, Seeka said:

You have three threads that could've been collapsed into one, and asking these questions out of nowhere. Not to mention we have no proof some these things you're talking about (like Church and Gaga's Hypnotico version) even exist.

And having multiple threads with similar if not nearly exact same topics could be considered spam. I've seen it happen before.

It's not spam, each thread needs its own because of how different each song topic is. There's no rule for posting things "out of nowhere". But there is one with staying on topic. 

Seeka
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

It's not spam, each thread needs its own because of how different each song topic is. There's no rule for posting things "out of nowhere". But there is one with staying on topic. 

You could collapse them all into the same thread. We have no idea what most of these songs even sound like, so your statement has no validity of "difference" since for all we know they could all sound the same. Yeah they could be about different topics, but you're still asking the basic question

"Which would you rather hear?"

To which, the songs sound nor topic have any influence on the question, but the answer, which could be explained by the users.

bliaz

Quicksand :diane:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

FilthyPOP414
24 minutes ago, Seeka said:

You could collapse them all into the same thread. We have no idea what most of these songs even sound like, so your statement has no validity of "difference" since for all we know they could all sound the same. Yeah they could be about different topics, but you're still asking the basic question

"Which would you rather hear?"

To which, the songs sound nor topic have any influence on the question, but the answer, which could be explained by the users.

If a mod can do this for me that would be great, but if it's not necessary, I think we should move on. 

juju
9 minutes ago, huttont said:

Quicksand...I like the threads btw. 

I find them fun :lolly: 

But Hypnotic was my bop in 2009, Tami Chynn's version, so I'll go with that.

❤ x ❤

Xoxo Adriana

I think it would be more appropriate if you made a poll of multiple answers that is contained in one thread. It would save you time on creating multiple threads and more people will be able to see them! By the way I really enjoy these threads you're making I just don't want you getting any restriction points ;)

MEDONER

The one we know for sure it exists :ladyhaha: Iirc there was controversy in 2011 about Gaga's involvement in Hypnotico, and Gaga herself didn't want to have credit in it to begin with, so I doubt there is a solo version of that.

YeehawKylie

Quicksand. I think Hypnotico was done justice by Jennifer Lopez, while I don't think Quicksand was quite done justice by Spears. So I wouldn't mind hearing a Gaga version of it. 

To comment on the thread itself, I see no issue. The question is if we'd rather hear a Gaga version of Quicksand or Hynpotico, two songs of which she is credited as a writer. I don't get the issue, the threads are fun and Gaga-related, which can be rare on this site. So, you're all good in my opinion @FilthyPOP414.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Hey, just so you don't get in trouble, you should make one thread for this. Maybe call it the Would You Rathwr thread, and ask all of the questions you want in the AP and then people can answer like that.  :)

And to to answer this question I'd say quicksand, I don't think the other one exists 

Archived