💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's band is @ the Shangri-LA studio RN. No Met Gala tomorrow?

asana15

Featured Posts

Red
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

"Now everyone pull out your phones and stream The Cure on Spotify" 

"I heard they have big cocks in Brazil. Put your dicks out. Take a picture. And post on the Little Monsters App™"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Red said:

"I heard they have big cocks in Brazil. Put your dicks out. Take a picture. And post on the Little Monsters App™"

:rip: 

That site should be shut down permanently over child p0rn

Red
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

:rip: 

That site should be shut down permanently over child p0rn

Poor Gags will be thrown in jail and Honey B won't even be able to bail her out :cryga: 

how did we get so off topic

lxdygxga

I think it's way more exciting that she seems to be steadily working on new music, than if she'd attend the MET gala.

She still has time to fly back to NYC for the event if she so wishes. 

Morphine Prince
25 minutes ago, Red said:

Poor Gags will be thrown in jail and Honey B won't even be able to bail her out :cryga: 

how did we get so off topic

Idk but the mods will be after us so we need to stop :air: 

artpopulace

She can easily go back to New York on a private plane like Lady Gaga :stalkga:  Her management can easily fit events in her schedule nowadays so I guess she'll be able to attend.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

RAMROD

Wait, why did she need her band for Met Gala? :oprah:

All she need is her stylists and good Comme De Garcons (or CDG inspired) dress :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

styleyourvision
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I didn't know what that was until last year. 

3 hours ago, Red said:

I knew what it was but I didn't care and I still don't, lol. If she attends, cool, if she doesn't, that's cool too. I think she has already done enough iconic things this year (and it's just May) :ladyhaha: 

I would care y'all! It's one of the most covered and star-studded social events of the year - I'm keeping my eye out for the start of some promo :ph34r:

Red
1 minute ago, styleyourvision said:

I would care y'all! It's one of the most covered and star-studded social events of the year - I'm keeping my eye out for the start of some promo :ph34r:

I'm sorry but if Gaga isn't going, I don't care at all

GunninMan

The fact that Katy Perry is cohosting this year makes me want Gaga to to attend. Gaga has worn CDG countless times and is literally the perfect cochair for the theme this year, butbthey went with Katheryn? Like really?! My fashion obsessed soul is hurting right now that Vogue would stoop so low as to have a woman that shot whip cream out of her breasts as cohost to celebrate one of the most iconic and creative forces of fashion in the world. 

freebit

I hoping this is for a new re-release for Joanne or an LP/EP. :excited2: I don't want to get too hyped as this could be some finishing touches for ASIB, but exciting nonetheless. 

I'm not too bothered about the Met Gala, I don't really care much for Comme des Garcons - sacrilege, I know (as far as the more ~esoteric~ designers go, I've always preferred Yohji Yamamoto).

styleyourvision
8 hours ago, Red said:

I'm sorry but if Gaga isn't going, I don't care at all

I mean obviously...

StarstruckIllusion
12 hours ago, Red said:

Yeah but 99% it's gonna be the same setlist of the JWT so I'm not expecting anything out of this world. Maybe she's gonna sing one song that is not a regular in the tour (like when she sang The Queen in São Paulo) but I'm not counting on that.

We're getting the Joanne World Tour DVD a month into the show tho. Like wig flew

Archived