💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Out of Control or Glitter & Grease?

FilthyPOP414

Featured Posts

Red

Unpopular opinion: Out of Control is overrated af. Glitter and Grease is a bop for dayssss. I am even going to listen to it now, I haven't for a long time :music: 

MEDONER

Leak Out Of Control in full and I'll judge :icega: not going to choose between a full song and a fanmade looped snippet :interestinga:

LadyLuca

Of course Glitter and Grease is better than Out of Control (original)....BUT

This is the best of them.

SHOOKGA
16 hours ago, Red said:

Unpopular opinion: Out of Control is overrated af. Glitter and Grease is a bop for dayssss. I am even going to listen to it now, I haven't for a long time :music: 

My dear opponent, you do have a great point but is it agreed by the world tho. To start, i want to commence with my rebuttles, well Glitter and Grease is a BIG BOP i think everyone does agree but is it really better than Out of control, i think not.

Now back to my points. Firstly two song do come from a relativly close era but which one is a bigger bop i think its Out of control, according to the Wig association, 99% of wigs went flying after the gays hear Out of control, while glitter and grease with only 78%.

Secondly the gays and the lgbtq community loves it, they rule the world so case closed. Thus todays teamline must stand thank you.

Not very born this way of you 😫

Red
1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

My dear opponent, you do have a great point but is it agreed by the world tho. To start, i want to commence with my rebuttles, well Glitter and Grease is a BIG BOP i think everyone does agree but is it really better than Out of control, i think not.

Now back to my points. Firstly two song do come from a relativly close era but which one is a bigger bop i think its Out of control, according to the Wig association, 99% of wigs went flying after the gays hear Out of control, while glitter and grease with only 78%.

Secondly the gays and the lgbtq community loves it, they rule the world so case closed. Thus todays teamline must stand thank you.

Why did you write this like a Downtown Abbey character? :ladyhaha: 

SHOOKGA
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Why did you write this like a Downtown Abbey character? :ladyhaha: 

#talent:lolly:

heygirl

listen up sistrens:

BOTH are good.

only ONE is incredible.

Spoiler

Brooklyn Nights :sis:

Spoiler

come at me

be kind guys

Red
Just now, heygirl said:

listen up sistrens:

BOTH are good.

only ONE is incredible.

Hide contents

Hide contents

come at me

I'm coming for you

Spoiler

To say the tea is specially hot today

SHOOKGA
8 minutes ago, Red said:

You'll win

Already did.:reductive:

9 minutes ago, heygirl said:

listen up sistrens:

BOTH are good.

only ONE is incredible.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

come at me

tenor.gif

Cuntyanne
10 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

You are now President of every country on this shhitt asss planet. 

Archived