Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Anyone Gone to The Weeknd This Year?

lg5

Featured Posts

I'm going to his dallas show on Thursday and my tickets are behind the stage kind of. They are selling tickets directly behind the stage so it makes me think it is somewhat 360°. Has anyone gone to this tour yet and seen it?

Same my tickets are kind of behind as well :blink: I've been wondering the same! 

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

JohnWayne23

I'm thinking of getting tickets, but I'm curious to know if the show is good

He's my fav male singer right now

10 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I saw him in Birmingham last month 

Was the stage where the back could see as well?

32 minutes ago, 97 said:

Same my tickets are kind of behind as well  I've been wondering the same! 

What show are you going to?

Vodka

I've never been to his concerts before, but I'd really like to if or when he plays in my city.

On another note, did anyone go to his concert yesterday or planning to, tonight? It's rumored that Lana's gonna be singing LFL with him live. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

LGHunter

He walks most of the time on the runway. so everybody can see him. Only when i feel it coming was playing he was standing most of the time on the stage and not on the runway. 

He's very good live, he has a voice of an angel.

venusfly

I saw him in Glasgow a month or two ago, the stage isnt 360 but there's a runway he's on a lot so you might be able to see him. The biggest inconvenience was the giant spaceship above the stage which cut off the view of the stage for everybody even in GA, it's big and pointless. You might actually have a better view than most from behind tbh...

Either way its a great show, he's a great performer and has a great voice

34 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

He walks most of the time on the runway. so everybody can see him. Only when i feel it coming was playing he was standing most of the time on the stage and not on the runway. 

He's very good live, he has a voice of an angel.

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, LG said:

I saw him in Glasgow a month or two ago, the stage isnt 360 but there's a runway he's on a lot so you might be able to see him. The biggest inconvenience was the giant spaceship above the stage which cut off the view of the stage for everybody even in GA, it's big and pointless. You might actually have a better view than most from behind tbh...

Either way its a great show, he's a great performer and has a great voice

This is helpful thanks!

hausofcy

I went to his show in Belgium. The man got some pipes. It was really nice however I wish he interacted a bit more with the audience. Also his opening was way too long. 3 artists and it took like 2 hours before they were finished. 

🇯🇵

lg5
21 hours ago, hausofcy said:

I went to his show in Belgium. The man got some pipes. It was really nice however I wish he interacted a bit more with the audience. Also his opening was way too long. 3 artists and it took like 2 hours before they were finished. 

Yeah I saw that three people were opening and thought it was a little much 

Archived