question

The Cure or Dancin' In Circles?

junolxf

The Cure or Dancin' In Circles  

337 members have voted

1. 1. The Cure or Dancin' in Circles

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Dancin' in circles dances circles around the Cure when it comes to substance. But ofc Gaga made a wise choice to go commercial. (Sadly hunty still won't promote it.)

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macca
1 minute ago, Unwavering said:

I can understand people not particularly liking DiC, but I don't understand why people find tc so great. I've listened to tc for a few days and it fell off for me. DiC is still extremely catchy to this day, unlike tc after a few days.

It's really interesting, music, isn't it? The exact opposite for me. I stopped listening to Joanne after a few weeks as it's just.. flat. The Cure I've had on repeat daily. 

DontDoubtDavid
3 hours ago, Doncho said:

As a song, DIC. As a commercial single, The Cure.

This. The production of DIC is more complex and professional, it's really well written and sexy. The Cure is simpler, but it's a good move to get back on the charts.

junolxf
53 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Lol just kidding. Both songs are great but I love Dancin' In Circles more.

:air: 
                  :air::air::air::air::air:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

blackcoffee

DIC's instrumental is WAY better than TC...it has more depth, warmth, and interest. It's far from basic. Listening to the instrumental of DIC has really made me appreciate that song more and more. 

DIC is so unique. It's like Ace of Bass meets No Doubt, but also takes some current pop trends in music and makes it totally unique by combing Latin and Middle Eastern sounds and instrumentation with it. It's such a Gaga thing to do.

PMKKARDASHiAN

The Cure :tony:

Dance In The Dark :tony:

Heavy Metal Lover/SchieBe :tony::tony:

Venus :lana:

Dancin In Circles :awkney:

All fan favorite non singles from each album. One of them clearly doesn't belong :trollga:

DIC is on the same level as BA, just without a decent instrumental. I'll never understand the absolute overrated Dancin In Circles. 

Had it been the next single, well, we're already seeing what's happening to BA which is a better song :trollga:

luckythisway

DIC as an overall song

TC as a commercial single 

20028079.gif

CHROMATICA

Nicogly
2 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

DIC is on the same level as BA, just without a decent instrumental. I'll never understand the absolute overrated Dancin In Circles. 

delete ur account

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Pacify Him

Yuck but imma go with The Cure

I’m getting on your nerves

FrankGutz

The Cure of course, i never cared about DIC, i always was team Hey Girl with my girl @Algorithm  :whitney: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The Cure :tony:

Dance In The Dark :tony:

Heavy Metal Lover/SchieBe :tony::tony:

Venus :lana:

Dancin In Circles :awkney:

All fan favorite non singles from each album. One of them clearly doesn't belong :trollga:

Had it been the next single, well, we're already seeing what's happening to BA which is a better song :trollga:

lol, yaaaas kween, drag DIC lol, overrated af like Beyonce tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

gagaisitalian

The Cure

Dancin' In Circles has always lowkey annoyed me and I find it strange that she has an album named after her late aunt and she talks about masturbation.

Mind you, I don't mind that she talks about masturbation, but I don't like that she wanted to be taken as this "blue collar" singer because of her family ties and then put DIC on the album.

Archived