Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry Under Fire For Using A Barack Obama Joke

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Lucas

Am I the only one that thinks it's not offensive? The only thing that bugs me is what's the link between the president and her hair?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok it was a stupid joke but are we gonna pretend that she didn't do all that she could to get Hillary elected? you might not like her but you have to admire how politically active she was during last year. she went to Hillary rallies, sung at the DNC, and tweeted constant support for Hillary's campaign. now democrats are going to trash her for a stupid comment? ugh. 

Hennywise

Is #KatyPerryIsOverParty trending yet?

OT: she does has a grammy whatchu saying? :derpga:

article-2147367-1333C5C9000005DC-321_634

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Am I the only one that thinks it's not offensive? The only thing that bugs me is what's the link between the president and her hair?

No one really thought it was offensive, everyone is just telling her to shut her mouth because she's not funny even though she desperately tries to be. :chica:

The Fame Joanne
14 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

That Tweet is more offensive than what Katy said :laughga:

Lucas
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

No one really thought it was offensive, everyone is just telling her to shut her mouth because she's not funny even though she desperately tries to be. :chica:

oh I thought people were genuinely offensed by this :S thanks

AnnTakamaki

Well even if i dont like her  we all know she got a weird sense of humor tho :emma: 

3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's a bit offensive but it's blowing out of proportion tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

But why would they react that harsh and say she disgusts them, if they just don't think the joke is funny?

Hennywise

Yeah caucasian american not white! How dare they be reverse-racist™:ladyhaha:

And all of a sudden everyone jumps on the Katy Perry trashing bandwagon. Seriously, what is wrong with people. Is literally everyone that over-sensitive and stupid? She literally has done nothing wrong. And y'all are acting like she has killed someone.

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

But why would they react that harsh and say she disgusts them, if they just don't think the joke is funny?

I mean I reacted the same way. :chica:

Reality

Obviously she didn't mean any harm from the joke, but like, seriously Katy? Maybe she thought it was funny in her head or something, but it just wasn't a good joke..

And especially with this recent election, politics in general is still a sensitive subject, and it's not like she's known for her comedy or anything. It was just a poor joke. 

🃏🖤👹

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Wait, Obama has a Grammy? :wtfga: 

16 minutes ago, Red said:

WHAT

I LOOKED IT UP AND OBAMA DOES HAVE A GRAMMY

XLjsGQO.gif

BOTH BARACK AND MICHELLE HAVE GRAMMYSSS

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

wait what :toofunny: