💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm worried about Katy!

RonnieGagz

Featured Posts

RonnieGagz

Some monsters may drag me for it, but I think its time keep it serious!

I see so much people here saying that Katy is gonna enter in her ARTPOP era, in the start it was funny and even I joked about it, but now it's just getting out of hand. 

I really believe that she is her ARTPOP era, and to clarify, its not funny at all. She seems so strange, just like Gaga. Its like she's close to a breakdown.

ARTPOP was such a hard time for Gaga, it was dark and sad. NO ONE SHOULD WISH FOR SOMEONE TO SUFFER LIKE THAT.  It doesn't matters if Katycats made fun about it that time, Katy is not their mother, she's just a pop star! 

Basically guys, don't do for the others what you wouldn't want them to do for you. If they bash her, just turn around and put yourself above this. 

EDIT: Seems like LM's just can't let things go. Chill people, chill :madge:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

It's not a nice situation to be in but to be honest, I think it's an oportunity for her to grow, she never really flopped real bad, it's her time to have the experience, learn from it, grow and rise. You don't learn how to live if you only succeed. But let's keep it cute, please :madge: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JohnWayne23

I can't imagine the mental toll that feeling like ur success is fading takes on you.

It affects

-Your ego

- Your career

- Your finances

- Your self-worth

and much more

She does seem a little unstable 

RonnieGagz
Just now, cryingrainbow said:

we'll let karma do its job. :) 

:madge:

As I said, the people who made fun of Gaga were Katycats and not Katy. The one who was pressed was Gaga, don't forget this unnecessary comment:

article-2623875-1DAEF7CF00000578-494_634

Karma is not gonna do nothing 

junolxf

I'm worried about this forum and its obsession with her. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, RonnieGagz said:

As I said, the people who made fun of Gaga were Katycats and not Katy. The one who was pressed was Gaga, don't forget this unnecessary comment:

Katy has aimed comments at Gaga plenty of times, she is no angel.

In my messy era.

RonnieGagz
Just now, Aries Zoloft said:

She's worth $125 M; she's gonna be alright

Money doesn't cure depression baby 

cryingrainbow
Just now, RonnieGagz said:

It wasnt even a comment tbh. She was just being shady in a funny manner. yeah, I meant karma for katycats, not katy herself. 

cryingrainbow

Also, Gaga came around stronger, if Katy is 'really' depressed she'll come out of it too, its not a big deal. Things take time.

RonnieGagz
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Katy has aimed comments at Gaga plenty of times, she is no angel.

Can you give me the receipts please :D

Just now, cryingrainbow said:

It wasnt even a comment tbh. She was just being shady in a funny manner. yeah, I meant karma for katycats, not katy herself. 

Then Karma should punish them I believe :staymad:

SlaeUrAnus
5 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Can you give me the receipts please :D

And when she mentioned that she mentioned that she is not the type "that would die for her fans" i.e. mocking Gaga's relationship with her fanbase.

OT: Yes, they are friends now, but it's not like Katy doesn't have any unnecessary comments herself.

In my messy era.

RonnieGagz
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

And when she mentioned that she mentioned that she is not the type "that would die for her fans" i.e. mocking Gaga's relationship with her fanbase.

Katy's comment wasn't offensive. I like Alejandro MV, but its imagery can offend Christians, and I'm sorry but they have the right to feel offended about it...

And the comment about the fans could actually really help Gaga. She shouldn't pay attention to at least 50% of what her fans say.

Peter Pan

I agree, she seemed so anxious while promoting BA. I think Trump's victory affected her more than commercial decline. I hope she'll be okay. 

Archived