đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ellie Goulding Appreciation Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

BABBLYON

Can we just appreciate her because she is a queen. She has a great songs. Halcyon Days is an amazing album. Delirium is pure pop gold. Everyone share their opinions on her and appreciate her amazing pop music 

OBEY

QUEEN I SAW HER LIVE LAST SUMMER LOVE HA BUY FIRST TIME ON ITUNES XOXO

DelusionalGaga

I agree. Halcyon is one of the best albums of 2012 and Delirium is getting way to much hate from her own fans

BABBLYON
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I agree. Halcyon is one of the best albums of 2012 and Delirium is getting way to much hate from her own fans

Exactly! Delirium has so many great pop songs! and Halcyon has amazing lyrics and production. Everyone be sleeping on Ellie. #BuyFirstTimeoniTunes

StarstruckIllusion

Ugh all her albums are so good, espcially... I can't even choose between the first too. The lyrics are the perfect blend between dark and GP friendly on Halcyon. It's aesthetic is wig snatching. I love the electropop sound of the first one. Delirium wasn't my fave but it's still good. 

I love her so much :diane: Halcyon and Light are two of my favorite albums of all time. I love Delirium too, but Halcyon is pure perfection :tony:

Archived