funny

Jessie J ha impacT on Kety Purry

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

With talent / Without talent

fe0d3a7f58993f8ab0a218c763424786.jpg?noi  katy-perry-bon-appetit.jpg.imgo.jpg

And they said JESSIE J had no impacT

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

7 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

With talent / Without talent

omg savage :rip:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Bradley

Sorry but Katy has more talent and I'm not even a Perry fan. Jessie J might be able to sing live but the composition of her songs, her outfits, theatrics, videos are all so boring.

Fiona Apple

Keeping things interesting is a bigger talent than having a good voice. There is a reason why Katy Perry is an iconic superstar and Jessie J has 0 star power

Btw KP IS a talented singer,her voice is incredibly unique and full and compliments her songs.Her bad live breathing doesn't mean that she can't sing

26 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Sorry but Katy has more talent and I'm not even a Perry fan. Jessie J might be able to sing live but the composition of her songs, her outfits, theatrics, videos are all so boring.

funny that u think katy is behind any of those things you have listed. she does what the record label tells her to do:giggle:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Aced said:

funny that u think katy is behind any of those things you have listed. she does what the record label tells her to do:giggle:

She is one of the songwriters of her songs, and she gets credit for that.

She's also the performer on stage delivering those theatrics, and like Gaga, chooses her outfits with her designers, attends meetings and develops concepts for her videos and tours. She doesn't get credited because they are made by the experts within her team, but she instructs her experts as to what she wants.

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She is one of the songwriters of her songs, and she gets credit for that.

She's also the performer on stage delivering those theatrics, and like Gaga, chooses her outfits with her designers, attends meetings and develops concepts for her videos and tours. She doesn't get credited because they are made by the experts within her team, but she instructs her experts as to what she wants.

whatever you say:ladyhaha:

i mean in the end both katy and jessie are garbage. just wanted to point that out

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Aced said:

whatever you say:ladyhaha:

i mean in the end both katy and jessie are garbage. just wanted to point that out

It's not whatever i say. It's what she actually does. :rip: You got a problem with her success?

well you must know since youre obviously working with katy

You better don't come for Jessie, watch her perform before saying disgusting things :madge:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

FrankGutz

OH WOW, Katy daily is shook

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bradley
33 minutes ago, Aced said:

well you must know since youre obviously working with katy

There are BTS videos all over the internet.

Xoxo Adriana

Jessie J ha every new artists' impact (oh and Katy Perry) :usrs: 

053Timo
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

She has so much more talent than KP

Archived