💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga enters Spotify top 50 most streamed artists w/ 16M monthly listeners!

dit

Featured Posts

Gaga enters Spotify top 50 most played artists w/ 16M monthly listeners! 

16,274,187 monthly listeners (+369,739), 50th in the world.

This is the highest she has EVER gone!

3 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Exact position?

#50 (I think lol!)

EDIT: found it! 

16,274,187 monthly listeners (+369,739), 50th in the world.

Delusional

Great, number 50 :awkney:

lets add that to the list of achievements that other fan bases are going to make fun of :neyde:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, VenusBitch said:

lets add that to the list of achievements that other fan bases are going to make fun of :neyde:

50 GLOBALLY sounds like an achievement to me, seeing that there are thousands and thousands of artists in Spotify

Madam Margolyes

Save your meltdowns somewhere else :madge:

Our new streaming queen has arrived yall :firega:

BLACKOUTbritney
3 minutes ago, VenusBitch said:

Great, number 50 

lets add that to the list of achievements that other fan bases are going to make fun of 

It is an achievement tho. Gaga has had disastrous streaming numbers and this is showing her improvement. Other fan bases can choke if they use this against her. She's one of the top selling digital artists this week and now is a top streaming artist WW as well

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

It is an achievement tho. Gaga has had disastrous streaming numbers and this is showing her improvement. Other fan bases can choke if they use this against her. She's one of the top selling digital artists this week and now is a top streaming artist WW as well

We also have to keep it mind that Gaga has done all of this by herself. Granted, she has collaborated with Bey and R. Kelly, but she's not Nicki or Rhianna, who literally collaborate with everyone to chart higher. I'm so happy that she has accomplished so much all by herself. 

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

We also have to keep it mind that Gaga has done all of this by herself. Granted, she has collaborated with Bey and R. Kelly, but she's not Nicki or Rhianna, who literally collaborate with everyone to chart higher. I'm so happy that she has accomplished so much all by herself. 

This.

Queen of "working off her own hustle.

:firega:

⚯͛

OmgSum1Actually
36 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I can't with those musicians today, Justin Bieber also collaborating with anyone, and those names with too many interpunctions in 'emand songs featuring 10 artists,,,,

Shameless selfpromo

1 hour ago, VenusBitch said:

This is an actual achievement for Gaga though. I would not make an achievement thread unless it was actually something worth mentioning. Gaga is very weak in streaming and for her to finally enter the top 50 thanks to really one song is amazing. It shows that she has the potential of becoming a streaming artist..she just needs streaming friendly material and a bit of spotify support (like how they are supporting TC now). it's really good news : )

rezjohnsen

Finally more reason why Im so proud of her :gaysia:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Monstersspain

Literally Queen of the Globe coming to the Top in every country to spread The Cure to end today's trash music :firega:Despacito and the new JB song have their days numbered :bye:

Killa

now release the video and maybe justmaybe,  another single with a good collab. if she has another smash ready.

Archived