💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Madonna 20/20 Segment on Lady Gaga

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

I don't think I saw the full part of this interview, she is saying kind things about Gaga, ya know, until the iconic, "reductive," part :reductive:. But yeah imagine being praised and then torn down by one of your idols :sweat:. I would cry if Gaga called a work of mine reductive tbh :deadbanana:.

What do you think of Madonna now? Discuss this very important part of pop culture history monsters. :gaycat:

Saint Hollywood

the iconic moment that created this emote: :reductive:

this still hurts though :air:

juju

Madonna lost her mojo when Celebration came out; nothing she's released or done since has interested me at all, which is a shame because I was once such a huge stan. 

Must really hurt to be over that hard. :reductive: 

❤ x ❤

LUO YI

I just love her. This made me know her name :emma: but I really love her. 

The night sky tells all

Maleficent

Madonna is still a force to be reckoned with. Though she hasn't had an album worthy of her name since 2006's Confessions. Her tours are still one of the most memorable (and I've gone to both Rebel Heart and artRAVE, and RH was a better tour--in terms of choreo and production of the set :emma:). If she just worked with no-name producers like back in the 90s and early 2000s, she could re-peak musically. I wish she wasn't so caught up with the millennial generation and found some producers that aren't like Avvicci or LMFAO (:awkney:) and really take the time to produce a truly revolutionary album. 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Graffiti Heart said:

I just love her. This made me know her name :emma: but I really love her. 

mess:awkney:

LUO YI
3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

mess:awkney:

What do you expect from a 8 years old boy :madge:

The night sky tells all

GypsyBabe
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

kqMzb.gif

I literally can't stop laughing at this. I'm dying right now :ladyhaha: :sharon:

Edit: I'm still laughing. I can't even. 

⚯͛

Ricardo
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Madonna is still a force to be reckoned with. Though she hasn't had an album worthy of her name since 2006's Confessions. Her tours are still one of the most memorable (and I've gone to both Rebel Heart and artRAVE, and RH was a better tour--in terms of choreo and production of the set :emma:). If she just worked with no-name producers like back in the 90s and early 2000s, she could re-peak musically. I wish she wasn't so caught up with the millennial generation and found some producers that aren't like Avvicci or LMFAO (:awkney:) and really take the time to produce a truly revolutionary album. 

me too, this is what I've been feeling since Hard Candy, she peaked with Music and has been going down since then, she has a legend status so she must live up to it, I don't want her for people to remember her as that old artist that tried to be cool in the 2010s :awkney: still I respect her for doing what she wants

:cryga: She's ICONIC, tbh. A legend, but no one mess with Gaga, Madonna.

d7f296a3-7dc4-4346-ab09-a1ea5917ad64.gif 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Lucas

I used to hate her when she said that. Then I listened to her music when she released the first 6 songs from Rebel Heart and totally fell in love with her whole discography and I love her now. Trust me she has the best discography ever, and if you don't like bitchy Madonna she has many eras where she played the mature card :) it's all about reinvention too

Archived