💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katy really going to "flop" this era?

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

This isn't a hate thread but these are serious questions. Is Bon Appétit KP's Jewels n Drugs? It only has 3 stars on iTunes and opinions on the song have been so mixed. Is this really her "flop" era? I thought it was all jokes before, but KP4 is shaping up to be widely divisive amongst her fan base and the general public. Discuss. Try to keep it classy in the comments (unrealistic request, I know :derpga:). Discuss. :gaycat:

Edit: I actually like BA, it would be better w/out Migos but still, I like it. I'm just confused ya know? :shrug:

Edit 2: I'm not shading Jewels N' Drugs either, I love that song :rockstar:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

I guess people are fed up with her "childish" music. If she (and her label) don't evolve in any way, the public will lose interest and respect. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards Katy, but this era will be lackluster if her style doesn't change. :madge:

Bonkers

The comments on YouTube remind me of us during ARTPOP tbh.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

giphy.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Oscar

Bon appetite was a little underwhelming but cttr was good. Tbh I thought her albums stopped being solid throughout since prism so for me she's been on a platuea for awhile

badgirlmeat
5 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I guess that people are fed up with her "childish" music. If she (and her label) don't evolve in any way, the public will lose interest and respect. :madge:

BA is about having wild sex :ladyhaha:

🤠

venusfly

I think Migos and the tragic album cover are the biggest reasons the song flopped.. the song itself isnt actually that bad

I think her album will flop this era though, pop girls are over

Just now, Detox Icunt said:

BA is about having wild sex :ladyhaha:

mainly it's about Ketys Pusspuss getting eaten by migos:poot:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Also can't really be compared to ARTPOP since already it has more hits 

If you're talking about Katy.. Applause was bigger than CTTR and BA probably won't outpeak DWUW.

badgirlmeat

Some of her fans think BA will pull a DH (people disliking it and ending up being a success)

🤠

Archived