• Created
  • Last Reply
LittleHooker
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

She won't attend y'all 

It literally isn't possible 

latest?cb=20160602134127 

HausOfMiklaus

She won both Met Galas, so I hope she graces them with her presence for a third time and completes the whole victorious trilogical slayage. :whitney:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

I don't think she will attend. Mainly because she has shooting lined up for May 2nd and 3rd, but also because she probably thinks we don't deserve BrunetteGa at Met.

How do you know her filming schedule?

Maybe she can film in the morning and noon and then attend at night if the locations are not too far away? I mean Hollywood usually happens in L.A.

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Maybe she can film in the morning and noon and then attend at night if the locations are not too far away? I mean Hollywood usually happens in L.A.

Because she posted it on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/status/857388217510670336

https://www.lagreektheatre.com/events/a-star-is-born/

prince
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

There's no way she'd go to New York for the Met Gala on Monday and then travel back for filming on Tuesday, that's a long way and a lot of work. The Met Gala really isn't anything important right now, filming comes first I'm guessing

elijahfan

She's in the middle of shooting a movie on the West Coast, there's no way she's attending this year.

elijahfan
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Oh man, you really have no idea how excruciating a shooting day is... First, the pay for an actor is the same whether he's shooting for the whole day or just for a couple of hours - considering this isn't a massive-budget production, you better believe that when they're getting the big bucks out to get Lady Gaga on set, they're gonna make her shoot the **** out of the 12 hours she's contractually bound to spend on location each day.

Now, do you honestly believe she'd be willing to fly all across the country (because the MET Gala happens in NY, in case you weren't aware) in the middle of such a shooting schedule just to go to a party she doesn't even need to attend? Not to mention she's the lead, so she mustn't have that many days of.

I'm working in the film industry, and believe me, after a working day, my only wish is to get back home and go to bed at 9, just to avoid being a total zombie the next morning. And I'm essentially working for French productions that are way less time-consuming and tiring than American ones - for comparison, I worked for 4 days on Mission Impossible 6 this month, and it took me a whole week to recover from it. Doing a movie is hard.

Pierre

It will be a mess, Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons is something only a few people can do right without looking like a costume, I'm sure a lot of people will go safe with black and some extra pieces, kinda like Stéphane Rolland or totally big like Margiela, but it will be a disaster.  

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

Sadly, this is a perfect theme for her, but she will not be there probably. 

StrawberryBlond

I'm finding it hard to believe that Gaga won't be there, no matter what people are saying. She's worn this designer's outfits before and this kind of event is made for her. Plus, she went last year when she literally had nothing to promote. This time, she's currently promoting a #1 album that has sold over 500k copies in the US, has just done the Superbowl, got a #4 single selling 1 million copies, has currently got a new single out that has reached top ten in 2 major music markets and is about to embark on a tour supporting the album. I'd be shocked if she didn't show up, regardless of her filming schedule.

bitchimtrying

She's not going she has A Star is Born currently filming, and that's probably where all her energy is going to. HOWEVER - How amazing would i be if Gaga were asked to chair the event at some point in the future? She would make it spectacular. 

bitchimtrying
6 hours ago, Pierre said:

It will be a mess, Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons is something only a few people can do right without looking like a costume, I'm sure a lot of people will go safe with black and some extra pieces, kinda like Stéphane Rolland or totally big like Margiela, but it will be a disaster.  

katy-perry-01-600x800.jpgKaty-Perry-2015-Met-Gala-Red-Carpet-Fash

KATY HAS ALREADY LOOKED A MESS AT BOTH OF HER GALA'S AND THEY ASKED HER TO CHAIR IT. I'M NOT SURE THEY CARE ABOUT MESSY. 

Pierre
17 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

katy-perry-01-600x800.jpgKaty-Perry-2015-Met-Gala-Red-Carpet-Fash

KATY HAS ALREADY LOOKED A MESS AT BOTH OF HER GALA'S AND THEY ASKED HER TO CHAIR IT. I'M NOT SURE THEY CARE ABOUT MESSY. 

Moschino is a mess, always. And Prada, it can be a hit or miss, mostly a miss.

Probably what happened last year with Taylor, and Beyonce when Anna asked them to co-chair the gala, they had a good year in music or were in the pre-months of a new era, maybe Anna thinks Katy will have success this era, or she thought she was going to be big during the MET Gala days. :green:

Archived