Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

I have to tag like 30 people so :neyde: discuss away :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Moebius

Remember to listen to The Cure brethren to cure this cult site's bad taste :giggle: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Just now, Moebius said:

Remember to listen to Old Money brethren to cure this cult site's bad taste :giggle: 

Fixed :hor:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

joannester

Pretty When you Cry for last please. West Coast can choke too

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

Antonio

TT2LLWb.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 10

@Lona Delery @Maleficent @DeMarco

Lowest Score | 1

@Thomas @monsterdino @ChavaWM

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 7

In one word - underrated. Yes, it's not perfect, it might be tiresome at times, but it's far from being as bad as people make it out to be, reminds me a lot of Honeymoon in a good way, I love the chorus a lot and imo it totally deserves it's spot on the album, could be higher.

My Ideal Placement | #13

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Spoiler

@Lona Delery | 10 | "People will roast me for giving this a 10/10, I know it'll probably be rated the worst song on the record. Yes, the chorus is a repetitive mess, but the verses and the bridge especially are one of her best and it is a perfect summer song imo. I mist admit, I have also hated it until this winter, so I can see why it gets so much hate."

@Maleficent | 10 | "another great song to have sex to."

@Vodka | 9 | "Nice slow burner track, one of the most beautifully sounding bridges out there."

@SinnersVenus | 9 | "Instrumentation on point, lyrically good, and even though Lana sounds bored again, ultimately it works.  The chorus’ lyrics are basically one line sang again over and over, but I like the way it sounds regardless."

@musicland | 8.8 | "Guns and Roses gives me cool-girl vibes.  I see her putting an old record on and lighting a blunt and singing this song. It very easy to chill to."

@SirLudicopro | 8.5 | "This one took me a while to get into and while it is not one of my favorites, I think it's still a fantastic song. The verses are sweet, slow and simple and the chorus is very catchy. The bridge though. The bridge is amazing, I like how it kind of builds up and her voice keeps going higher until it all goes down before the final chorus comes in. It is not a standout on the album in my opinion, but I do think it is very good."

@IndieKylie | | "The song is good, I'll leave it at that."

@ItsTommyBitch | | "Yes, its better than FMWUTTT  This is a Dream-Pop album, and the wall of sound "simple" choruses on the entire album are part of that territory. I think the verses are kind of basic, but this is an electric guitar ballad and it cuts deep throughout the track, especially at the outro... not to mention the bridge is so damn smooth, it gets me hot tbh. It's how I imagine seeing someone that beautiful."

@AJK273 | 7 | "This song is quite casual but still effective , I like it even though a lot of people don't. I think personally it is a good song with nice lyrics and a great vibe to it, it is however really repetitive which can get annoying."

@sethrb101 | 6.5 | "Another simply ok one. Repetitive and a little flat. I don't connect to it at all really."

@littlepotter | | "I don't really know her. I've heard this like twice. The melody is kind of bland, but I can't deny this has some charm to it. It's just such a weird song, I can't explain it... It feels like Lana is singing it from the corner of an old classroom playing a broken guitar. Haunt me qween."

@BLACKOUTbritney | 6 | "Better than the previous two by a mile, but not by much."

@halcyonpop | 5.6 | "This is my least favorite song on the album. It has a very "interlude" feel to it, not a "complete song" feel. I always skip it (except this time)"

5 and below

Spoiler

@Harry5 | "yawn tbh. One of the most 'meh' of all released Lana tracks for me."

@juju | | "I can see why this was left off."

@Evan Peters | 4 | "like ****ed my way up to the top, it's forgettable."

@narcoswing | | "This song is honestly garbage and shouldn't have even been recorded  Don't know what the good sis was thinking."

@slayo | 3 | "I don’t think I’ve ever listened to this song from start to finish. BORING."

@Versus | 2 | "total filler ; it has no lyrical , melodic or instrumental substance and it just drags on way past the point of being boring"

@britneygaga99 | 2 | "Guns and Fillers is plain terrible."

Antonio
1 hour ago, joannester said:

Pretty When you Cry for last please. West Coast can choke too

you gave West Coast an 8 :air: 

Antonio

so do y'all like the new posters

TT2LLWb.jpg

or shall I return to making gifs bc this is an uglee flopT :lolly: 

I gave it an 8 too, It's underrated. I really love the verses and the bridge :giveup:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

so do y'all like the new posters

TT2LLWb.jpg

or shall I return to making gifs bc this is an uglee flopT :lolly: 

Nahh they're fab, love the aesthetic :firega:

Antonio

*silence*

I guess it is an uglee flopT :lolly:

Predict #15

Archived