RESULTS | Ultraviolence Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
37 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

But @Antonio, let's be honest, my commentary was by far the most entertaining.

:giveup:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Is there a full list somewhere

Literally in the OP

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

Literally in the OP

This is the first rate that I can't argue with anything because I literally gave all the songs 9 and 10 :giveup: it's just that good

chaeri pls

Moebius
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This is the first rate that I can't argue with anything because I literally gave all the songs 9 and 10 :giveup: it's just that good

Didn't the BTD rate flop? :emma: 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Antonio
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

your 11 was #9 tho :oprah: 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

your 11 was #9 tho :oprah: 

My 11s always get #9 I have noticed :ladyhaha: im used to it

1 hour ago, Moebius said:

Didn't the BTD rate flop? :emma: 

giphy.gif

In what meaning and how is it relevant

chaeri pls

Moebius
17 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

In what meaning and how is it relevant

it's not i just wanna use gifs

giphy.gif

i loved it actually :diane: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

PrettiestStar
On 29 April 2017 at 7:30 PM, Antonio said:

jEHZNk1.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 11

@Cocaine Heart @PrettiestStar

Lowest Score | 1

@Evan Peters @Creyk

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 10

A top 5 track for me, the first one of them out, Black Beauty is a totally magical song, and did not deserve the deluxe edition, it deserved to have a video. Black Beauty is a hidden gem that unfortunately the GP didn't get to experience, could've had mediocre success honestly.

My Ideal Placement | #5

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Reveal hidden contents

@slayo | 10 | "I went through a phase where I really thought the demo of this song was better than the album version, but I don’t feel that way anymore. The instrumentation on this version adds much more depth to the final product. It's perfect."

@ItsTommyBitch | 10 | "Do I even have to elaborate on this? Some of the most beautiful melodies and sentiment Lana has ever sang  The non Dan Auerbach version was already one of my top unreleased, and this version is just even better. When the chorus hits you, it hits you hard  Another one of my go to cry songs."

@Trepadation | 10 | "slay."

@littlepotter | 10 | "Old Money meets Money Power Glory, a classic. The lyrics are so poignant, and one of Lana's simplest yet most beautiful and relatable. I'm listening to it right now. The first chorus is coming. It's coming... Ahhh that feels like sinking into a hot bath after a long tiresome day. It's so refreshing. And as always, Lana serves vocals."

@IndieKylie | 10 | "The other song I really wanted to give an 11 to. This is probably my second favorite song on the album. It's absolutely beautiful."

@Vodka | 10 | "Makes me want to ride a horse by the river, and sort of rest my back on him while I get rained on."

@SinnersVenus | 10 | "Starting off the deluxe edition with a BANG, Black Beauty comes to save the day. Honestly, I’m surprised this didn’t make the album proper, but it doesn’t really matter as long as we have it as an official release. She sounds so emotional here, and the instrumentation complements her voice fantastically. The chorus is a sudden and welcome change, and I’m really happy about this song’s existence."

@narcoswing | 10 | "VIGVLEW.JPG!!!!!!!!!"

@britneygaga99 | 10 | "Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue. I'm not crying, I've got something in my eyes."

@Thomas | 10 | "Black Beauty is the power ballad every artist dream of penning. The atmosphere during the chorus is so thick ANYONE could touch it. The way Lana made this minimalist love song (the demo) to this huge and breath taking rock anthem is something worth bragging about for a lifetime. Definitely one of her top 5 best songs."

@juju | | "Better than a majority of the actual album."

@FlyPirate | 9 | "Hypnotizing."

@Queen1551 | 9 | "One of the best songs on this album."

@sethrb101 | 8.5 | "I don't have much to say for this one, except that I love it."

@halcyonpop | 8.5 | "Is this not the woman that we see on the album cover??"

@SirLudicopro | 8.5 | "Black Beauty reminds me a bit of Shades of Cool. This is probably because the chorus starts in a similar way. Although I do think Shades of Cool is the superior song, Black Beauty is a beautiful track in its own right. While it does not sound as dark as the majority of the tracks here, the lyrics themselves represent the dark atmosphere Lana wanted to convey throughout the album very well. I think adding it as a deluxe track was the right thing to do, since it is a very good song that does fit with the concept of the album, but it does not fit that well with the songs in the standard version."

@ChavaWM | 8 | "would be higher if it didn't change from the demo."

@Harry | 8 | "Sooooo much better than the demo that leaked. The explosive chorus, whew."

@Maleficent | 7 | "good song, but I hear subtle racism—and I know it’s just me."

@musicland | 7 | "I'm glad she didn't change the final version from the demo."

@Lona Delery | 7 | "I like to listen to this song on summer nights. I can quite relate to it, and I like it much, although I don't listen to it that much."

@AJK273 | 6 | "This song is just quite frustrating, it had great potential like the demo did but on the record it gets lost in translation for me. It could have been better but is ultimatly sweet. There are better songs on the record however. Hence my score."

5 and below

Reveal hidden contents

@Moebius | 4 | "Forgettable, sorry"

@Evan Peters | | "delete it, fat."

WHAT THE FVCK HAPPENED HERE???

I couldn't attend the ceremony so I'm reading everything rn and I'm just speechless and sad at the same time

I'm ready to leave now 

LordEnigma

I didn't get to participate but I'm glad West Coast got the recognition it deserves. Probably my #1 Lana song of all time :classy:

Archived