💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga vs Taylor Swift: Who's a better lyricist?

Moebius

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

Why would you do Tay Tay like that :neyde: You know she's about to be dragged for filth :neyde: 

Luke78619

"Cuz the players gonna play, play, play, play, play.....  haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.... im just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off, shake it off..."

"I'm beautiful in my way, 'cos God makes no mistakes, im on the right track baby, I was born this way"

hmmm much difficult :oprah:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Katsuki Bakugo

For pure generic easy and accessible  pop I listen to Tay.

- for well thought out lyrics with meaning and class, and written by a fierce ass woman,  I listen to Gaga.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

"Cuz the players gonna play, play, play, play, play.....  haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.... im just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off, shake it off..."

"I'm beautiful in my way, 'cos God makes no mistakes, im on the right track baby, I was born this way"

Ayo ayo we smokin' em all x4568865 :oprah: 

ppppppppoker face pppoker face x3747474 :oprah: 

the better one is the girl thats doesnt write 99% of her songs about brakeups

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Bellatrix
6 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Of course it's easy when you compare it like that but don't forget that Gaga has some tragic lyrics as well, like "Uranus, don't you know my ass is famous" :poot:

DelusionalGaga

Gaga has written lyrics about sexuality, identity, religion, art and so much more. Taylor's work seems more shallow. I've never heard a Taylor Swift song that isn't about one of her many relationships.

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Ayo ayo we smokin' em all x4568865 :oprah: 

ppppppppoker face pppoker face x3747474 :oprah: 

Don't expose me :stalkga:

besides those are hooks, not actual chorus'

4 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Of course it's easy when you compare it like that but don't forget that Gaga has some tragic lyrics as well, like "Uranus, don't you know my ass is famous" :poot:

Those are iconique :firega::poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

also may I remind u all of the unreleased masterpiece that is Cake Like Lady Gaga

"I'm getting fat and so is my bank" giphy.gif Tay could NEVER come up with such iconiqué lines :hor:

i like cash and my hair to my ass

display name

Taylor Swift has some good lyrics, but the way Gaga writes is much more interesting to me, and I find her messages to carry more weight in general. Gaga doesn't always write about things that directly relate to her own life experiences, and I very much enjoy that. That said, her songs that are more autobiographical are also well-written.

Archived