shame

aww the lyrics sound like something 9 year Gagz would write. :awkney:

angels forever, forever angels

Skylight
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

aww the lyrics sound like something 9 year Gagz would write. :awkney:

taylor can relate 

yes and

Why interscope didn't release Boys Boys Boys as the 3d single instead of Eh Eh :saladga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Why interscope didn't release Boys Boys Boys as the 3d single instead of Eh Eh :saladga:

Eh eh is iconic in my country. :firega:

geewillikers

Okay random questions Associated with "Eh, Eh" . I see it is marked as the third single from The Fame on wikipedia but on the description of the "singles" section of The fame wikipedia page it does not mention the song being released as a single in the U.S. So, was the song an official single in the U.S? or was it not? I remember in middle school hearing the song being played on the radio in 2009 (almost summer time) here in Texas. I remember hearing it A LOT actually. So if it was serviced to radio, this must mean it was an official U.S single correct? Thoughts, comments, concerns plz:hug:

EDIT: this is actually really weird and doesn't add up but for some reason I remember it now hearing the song during the March, April, May time frame of 2010 but that makes no sense bc that is when The Fame Monster singles were out, but when I think about it I also remember hearing the song on radio AT THE SAME TIME as Alejandro!!?!?!?! Why was Eh, Eh being played on radio in Texas along side Alejandro in my youth, and why did I never questions it. I need answers:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Squeeshy Keety
14 minutes ago, geewillikers said:

was the song an official single in the U.S?

No :poot:

Your local radio stations might have just caught on to it or something, idk

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Xoxo Adriana

I remember I always found this demo hilarious because it was so out of tune:toofunny: But the lyrics are cute and this is only a rough demo anyway

geewillikers
48 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

No :poot:

Your local radio stations might have just caught on to it or something, idk

Okay I guess, it's just weird bc I remember I heard it multiple times while traveling in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio and was honestly sick of hearing it because it was never my fave (no shade tho bc still appreciate it). I think it may have been during the time Gaga was touring in Texas for the Monsterball so maybe they were playing it as part of the promotion for the "ticket" contests they had or whatever. 

Thanks for clarification tho:hug:

River

oh no burnt it NOW

report the video so youtube will take it down

no one but us should hear this horror

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River

yaaas burim is there

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Illuminati

I always hated the song but I feel like this is a better chorus. And RedOne demo is kinda better too

Archived