💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

In Less Than A Month...

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The album Born This Way will celebrate its 6th birthday. From saying that her new record will be called "Born this Way" at the VMAs, from the first performance of Born This Way at the Grammys, first interviews, second single Judas and upto launching her first perfume Fame, Born This Way had made it to be nominated to the 54th Grammys for Album of the Year, her 2nd nomination in the category.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Jonathan Florencio

It may not be everyone's favorite album but one thing that can't be denied is that the album is a whole piece of epic music. :giveup:

BibleThisWay
10 minutes ago, Miss Gaga said:

The album Born This Way will celebrate its 6th birthday. From saying that her new record will be called "Born this Way" at the VMAs, from the first performance of Born This Way at the Grammys, first interviews, second single Judas and upto launching her first perfume Fame, Born This Way had made it to be nominated to the 54th Grammys for Album of the Year, her 3rd nomination in the category.

FTFY :hor:.

But yeah I'm not ready :giveup:

HauntingHollow

I wish i could travel back in time to relive it all :giveup: one of the best eras in music ever and in my life :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

RaRaRamen

"6 whole years" :gaysia:

fulfill the prophecy kween:poot:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Economy

Not really sure this deserves a thread in NEWS section. More appropriaye for Gaga thoughts I think :oprah: 

But On Topic, Crazy how fast time flies. I already graduated school 6 years ago dang :duck: 

PS: BTW is my second fav Gaga album after TFM and its very close to a tie :firega:

That J

Never had the invitation been more clear and real.....EVERYONE was invited to come and be themselves and party, dance, scream, cry, love, sing a long to every song.  Cuz we were and are Born This Way, baby!  It defined the message and broke the mold of what pop music could be and we are basically still here today because of that!  The album plays like a wild greatest hits album now but even then you knew you were really hearing something, really feeling something.  This was different.  This is special.  And we could be a part of it. 

It was an album of all ages as some of you guys were just kids receiving this awesome message and responding loud and proud!   I was 32(!!!) at that time and couldn't deny the freedom of it all.   It was for everyone! 

The Born This Way Album, Tour, experience is eternal and continues with each album in its own way.   

To The Born This Way Experience.... 🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙 thank you!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hi Its Nicole
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

PS: BTW is my second fav Gaga album after TFM and its very close to a tie 

Bitch Me Too! The ****.gif

Hello Gaga

donutellha

oh my ****ing god. this album created a culture, an aesthetic, and a family for the misfits. i cant even believe it's almost 6 already when it seemed like yesterday. 

dAMN

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived