💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

‘A Star Is Born’ Adds Rafi Gavron & Michael Harney

yxi

Featured Posts

star-is-born_fotor.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros.’ hotly anticipated musical drama A Star Is Born is tuning up its cast. Rafi Gavron and Michael Harney, along with Rebecca Field, have joined Bradley Cooper and  Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga) in the Cooper-directed remake to William Wellman’s 1937 film.

Gavron will play Rez, a handsome and sweet talking music producer. Last seen in the Sundance pic The Land, he‘s repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency, Affirmative Entertainment, Independent Talent Group, and attorney Dave Feldman. Harney, who co-stars as correctional officer Sam Healy on Orange Is The New Black, will play Wolfie, an old-school limo driver who is close friends with Ally’s (Germanotta) father Lorenzo. He’s repped by Greene & Associates and Wright Entertainment. Field, also with Greene & Associates, has appeared on Grey’s Anatomy and Horrible Bosses 2.

http://deadline.com/2017/04/a-star-is-born-warner-bros-rafi-gavron-michael-harney-1202078725/

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

This thread is turning into a mess because of the guy on the left.

:giveup: 

I mean..

He can produce my music. :trollga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

here's hoping there are some other women in the film lol what a waste if it fails the bechdel test. Looking forward to future casting announcements!

Pierre

Beside Bradley I don't know any of the other actors, are they like big in Hollywood? 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Beside Bradley I don't know any of the other actors, are they like big in Hollywood? 

Nop Mr Healy is big on Netflix tho :trollga:

Bradley
41 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I heard Stefani was a singer.

That J

Yaaaasss Rafi!   Add texture to my tone and mix these records! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 hour ago, Pierre said:

We also know Sam Elliott is in and he's a legendary actor.  

Andrew Dice Clay and he's...known.  

Rafi looks familiar but I don't know anything about him.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived