Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Cure gets a new peak on UK Official Single Chart - Top 20

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Mitch XCX

i swear radios here just hate her i've never heard the cure played other than on chart countdowns :madge:

Gagalvaro

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN IS BACK :whitney:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

lxdygxga

She was #13 in the midweeks, and I must admit I was hoping for a top ten this week. This is positive though, and hopefully she'll continue to rise.

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, jvckk said:

She was #13 in the midweeks, and I must admit I was hoping for a top ten this week. This is positive though, and hopefully she'll continue to rise.

in the midweek, days of streaming were missing.

xoxo Craig
31 minutes ago, Stefani Kinney said:

i swear radios here just hate her i've never heard the cure played other than on chart countdowns :madge:

Radios were promoting Katy's new song last night even before they heard it:madge: I've never understood why they dont play Gaga more often here. 

End Racism Now

Lord Ryry
42 minutes ago, Stefani Kinney said:

same wtf they are seriously just out to get her

ImpossiblePrincess

I hate to say this but I think it'll be out of iTunes top 10 by this evening or Tommorow and this will be its peak :( 

i really hope not though I love this song and it has so much potential but Spotify is useless in the U.K. to be honest as they barely have an effect for Gaga and radios are ignorant here.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Americano
9 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

I hate to say this but I think it'll be out of iTunes top 10 by this evening or Tommorow and this will be its peak  

i really hope not though I love this song and it has so much potential but Spotify is useless in the U.K. to be honest as they barely have an effect for Gaga and radios are ignorant here.

None of that is true.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, Americano said:

None of that is true.

I hopefully not it's #10 on UK iTunes it just dropped from 7, I wish radio would play her that parts true the rest isn't hopefully.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived