💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry dancing to Applause at Coachella

Rifek

Featured Posts

Bradley

I've always liked Katy but I think I like her more now. I mean I've never really hated her for any particular reason (yes I know that's hard to believe because I'm part of this online forum) but she's just a simple woman who has a funny personality. She's just very playful and makes great music (albeit generic but still fun). And she's never really had any huge issues with Gaga.

Also I don't think that whole Roar vs Applause thing was intentional, she was up for one of the biggest stars that is Gaga and Applause could have outshone Roar. Yes Roar won but still, it's kinda pathetic to blame Katy because she did better commercially than our fav. it's like 'hey fck u for winning.' (I still think ARTPOP is the better album anyway)

Sure she criticised Gaga for Alejandro but me and my best friend criticise each other all the time. @KinneyUnderYou you know who that friend is.

Luke78619

Low-key believe Gaga and Katy may have made a song if there really is an EP, Katy has had so much positivity towards Gaga this time around, she's always showing it 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

KinneyUnderYou
On 4/28/2017 at 5:11 PM, Bradley said:

Also I don't think that whole Roar vs Applause thing was intentional, she was up for one of the biggest stars that is Gaga and Applause could have outshone Roar. Yes Roar won but still, it's kinda pathetic to blame Katy because she did better commercially than our fav. it's like 'hey fck u for winning.' (I still think ARTPOP is the better album anyway)

:tony:

Archived