Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fyre Festival Turns into the Hunger Games

kizurl

Featured Posts

kizurl

Blink-182 have cancelled their headline appearance at the event organized by rapper Ja Rule and promoted by Kendall Jenner.

A luxury festival on a private island in the Bahamas, organised by Ja Rule and due to feature appearances by Blink-182, Skepta, Rae Sremmurd and more, has descended into chaos after fans turned to a half-finished site that’s been likened to a disaster zone.

Fyre Festival, due to take place this weekend, had been advertised on social media as a hyper-glamorous getaway, promoted by supermodels including Kendall Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski and Bella Hadid who promised a beach paradise setting. Tickets to the event ranged from $4000 to $12,000.

Instead of a beach paradise, fans were subject to reported nine-hour delays getting on to the island, eventually making it the Exumas destination to what has been angrily likened to a “refugee camp”, with attendees taking to Reddit and other social media to complain of half-built tents, mountains of rubbish and sub-standard meals served in polystyrene containers.

Some artists are even tweeting about this:

Twitter and Reddit are going wild over this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/fyre-festival-instagram-friendly-music-event-12000-tickets-turns/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4454690/Bahamas-festival-backed-models-descends-chaos.html

Follow #Fyrefestival on Twitter to watch the full story unfold :stalkga:

kizurl
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Who's Ja Rule tho? 

You're probably still a still baby when he was relevant.

What the f*ck, that is so disturbing, where are they taking people? People going missing. :duck:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

wait they seriously paid that much money for this shiit ?

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

John Slayne

omg I'm living for this :air: but it's so bad and some people actually had to work extra hours just to save up some money to go there :wtf: I hope everyone gets refund

Spoiler

it still funny af :toofunny:

takemetovenus

This is actually scaring me oh my god :duck:

Where are they taking those people?? How are they getting away with this?? Why would they do this in the first place?? I have so many questions.

Zombie
20 hours ago, John Slayne said:

omg I'm living for this :air: but it's so bad and some people actually had to work extra hours just to save up some money to go there :wtf: I hope everyone gets refund

Reveal hidden contents

it still funny af :toofunny:

Is it bad that it's actually funny? i mean, probably the 99.999 % of all the people that attend are super pretentious and thought they were going to be cheek to cheek to kendall jenner, her crew and the rappers with their "luxury" lifestyle and A LIST treatment, and BUMMM a injection of humbleness

i mean SERIOUSLY, imagine all those Kardashians and Chainsmokers wannabes instagramming and snapchating "ONCE OWNED BY PABLO  ESCOBAR BITCH" lol

Archived