Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it weird...

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

That I sometimes think that the "In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance" part of Judas is so similar to the first parts of Scheiße?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

KarmaPolice
7 minutes ago, Miss Gaga said:

That I sometimes think that the "In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance" part of Judas is so similar to the first parts of Scheiße?

Actually Judas and Schiesse are almost the same song...you can overlay both chorus and they'll match and as you said the gibberish part with the breakdown of Judas

RebeldeFaith

Maybe she wrote both at the same time. Or maybe is something similar to Earthquake/FOHL.

Something something idk

KarmaPolice

Also....Highway Unicorn and Poker Face are basically the same song, try to sing the pre chorus and chorus of one over the other

shame

Has anyone also noticed the musical structures of Bad Romance and Judas are also nearly identical??

angels forever, forever angels

Josip
2 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Has anyone also noticed the musical structures of Bad Romance and Judas are also nearly identical??

That was noticed by practically everyone as soon as the song got out :emma:

KarmaPolice
8 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Everyone when the song come out

venusfly

a lot of her songs mirror each other's structures, it's a result of her working with the same producers for entire albums and writing all the songs herself, not that it's a bad thing though 

Illuminati

I always felt like The Queen also sounded very similar to something, maybe TEOG but I never really looked into it.

KarmaPolice
6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I always felt like The Queen also sounded very similar to something, maybe TEOG but I never really looked into it.

The Queen, The Edge of Glory and Marry The Night share the same chorus structure:

I'm on the edge (pause) of glory...

I'm gonna marry (pause) the night...

I can be (pause) the queen...

Archived