Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Opening song?

dancefreak

Featured Posts

dancefreak

We all know Gaga opens her tours in a epic way (remember Dance In The Dark, Highway Unicorn, ARTPOP). Which song do you think she'll choose to open the Joanne World Tour with?

London GUY

No one agrees with me but Come to Mama would be great :gaycat: 

REPLAY

donutellha

I can see A-YO starting with her on a giant light-up white cube, but diamond heart is prob the most likely choice

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Chelseaaaaaa

I think Diamond Heart is ideal but I wouldn't be surprised if she chose AYO because 1) "heeeeere we go!" 2) it's a fun starter that is known beyond the core fans. Plus, we all know she thinks that song is a gift from Heaven so giving it spotlight like that would be typical.

That J

I see Diamond Heart first then it would explode into A-Yo.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

PartySick

Diamond Heart's the safest bet but I like the idea of a band intro to the show then silence before she screams out "HEEEEEERE WE GOOOO" :rockstar:

🖤

at4v897m4rfw3c

Regarding Come to Mama  .... I dont know if I should sell my seating place ticket and then buy a CTM package.
I mean early entry is nice but 250€ :S Compared to 75€ for a normal standing ticket.

And:
Does anybody know how many CTM packages are available for a show?
I mean this tour-companies are getting more and more "profit-horny";
e.g.: on artRAVE I paid 113€ for the best seating price category.
Now they are selling these places as "platin tickets" for 190€ up to 260€.

What I wanna say is, that I can imagine very well that there are many CTM packages available, probably more than normal standing tickets and that I maybe still have to wait several hours to get a good standing place :D

Somebody has any information ?

• 2 weeks later...
beboskoukla
On 28.4.2017 at 0:53 PM, Julian0 said:

Regarding Come to Mama  .... I dont know if I should sell my seating place ticket and then buy a CTM package.
I mean early entry is nice but 250€ :S Compared to 75€ for a normal standing ticket.

And:
Does anybody know how many CTM packages are available for a show?
I mean this tour-companies are getting more and more "profit-horny";
e.g.: on artRAVE I paid 113€ for the best seating price category.
Now they are selling these places as "platin tickets" for 190€ up to 260€.

What I wanna say is, that I can imagine very well that there are many CTM packages available, probably more than normal standing tickets and that I maybe still have to wait several hours to get a good standing place :D

Somebody has any information ?

Hii :)

i always buy GA Standing tickets and i was never more far away than like 5th row. On the born this way ball tour i even came TOO late the doors were open for like 15 minutes and i was 2 in row.

I was on Anti world tour of rihanna, GA Standig golden circle. Some people which bought Early entry goldne circle were really standing behind me soo it wasnt really worth that they spent so much money and were behind a normal stadndig.  If you are early enough there ( me 4-3 hours before door open) and aftre the security chek you run YOU can make it in 1-5 row!!! so i would recommend GA Standing.

best regards :excited2:

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla

Openning song i think it would be cool like this:

Music diamond heart starts, than we just hear Gagas voice "Young, wild, American Looking to be something Out of school go-go'n For a hundred or two, Some asshole broke me in. Wrecked all my innocence, I'll just keep go-go'n
And this dance is on you"
music gets quieter..........  QUIT you just hear the fans screaming....... LIGHTS GO ON AND BAM! Lady Gaga runs out ( or even flies?) with the words:

"HEEEEEEEEREEEE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and A-YO starts :queenga::wub:

xoxo, Katarina

Archived