đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The science behind insanely catchy choruses

LittleHooker

Featured Posts

Economy

U know shes relevant again when she keeps being the one used for cover photos of content that involves multiple artists :firega:

AlexanderLevi2
26 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Too bad 90% of those who would agree with you, left the fanbase, and all that are left, are those who would attack you for spilling that The Fame Mons†er Gaga has yet to be topped. 

Everyone has different tastes. I honestly think BTWGa is her best yet.

Currently listening to Joanne

DeanWinchester
41 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

And to think that RedOne's only input in BR is the "Rah rah" hook yet it has such an impact. :music:

for a creature with immense psionic abilities, you seem to have forgotten that RedOne suggested to add the "ooooh" part only :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

59 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Too bad 90% of those who would agree with you, left the fanbase, and all that are left, are those who would attack you for spilling that The Fame Mons†er Gaga has yet to be topped. 

TFM will now and forever be, the Holy Grail. 

Gaga + RedOne   FOREVER

55 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

Couldn't care less if people disagreed. Gaga's catchiest songs are the ones she did with RedOne. Such a shame the songs they did together for the original LG5 were scrapped. :neyde:

Of everything that has ever happened, this was my biggest betrayal. I spent months walking around telling people, "don't worry, she's working with redone again and they make pure magic together! It's gonna be the dance stuff like everybody loves (like I love)."

Then Joanne was like "surprise bitch!"

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

bye :poot::hor: 

On 2017-4-27 at 10:18 PM, Phantomhive said:

Couldn't care less if people disagreed. Gaga's catchiest songs are the ones she did with RedOne. Such a shame the songs they did together for the original LG5 were scrapped. :neyde:

Hair, Gypsy :giveup: only flop on the catchiness front has been Angel Down 

Archived