Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

PopCrush: Hilarious Gaga Fan Vids Pop Up Worldwide in Response to The Cure

nswain1110

Featured Posts

nswain1110

"Lady Gaga, for once, knows what it feels like to be dazzled and slightly bewildered by something she’s done. Funny viral videos of soccer moms and others claiming Gaga’s new song “The Cure” has “cured” them and their families of ailments have been spreading throughout the Interwebs. Mama Monster retweeted one of these vids with glee, saying, “What is happening. I love her.”

In another tweet, she simply tells the video makers, “I love you.”

Like a mysterious epidemic, the videos have started to gain momentum. One mom, dressed in a very official doctor’s coat replete with stethoscope, says “The Cure” “has just been approved by the FDA as the cure for all ailments.” And in an epic move, she advises listeners, “Stream it once. Stream it twice. Or even all night long.”

Scroll down to enter this world of weirdness, and expect more cases of “The Cure” to crop up as the viral fan-made videos circulate. Symptoms may include: GIFs, memes, and, of course, repeatable quotes from your friends.

Read More: Hilarious Lady Gaga Fan Vids Pop Up Worldwide in Response to 'The Cure' | http://popcrush.com/hilarious-lady-gaga-fan-vids-pop-up-worldwide-in-response-to-the-cure/?trackback=tsmclip

http://popcrush.com/hilarious-lady-gaga-fan-vids-pop-up-worldwide-in-response-to-the-cure/

Can someone explain to me what's happening with the ACTUAL soccer moms making promo videos for The Cure?? Did some of you guys put your Moms/Sisters up to this? 😂

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

YaaaasGaga

Maybe instead of us being the soccer moms, we all need to video our own moms promoting The Cure in such a mom way and just tweet them with a hashtag or something, make this a massive thing??

Lucas

Am I the only believing it was done on purpose by Gaga's team to promote the song? It's so weird, in 2 of the 3/4 videos they are saying almost the same things (stream it once, stream it twice, stream it all night)

FATCAT
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

Am I the only believing it was done on purpose by Gaga's team to promote the song? It's so weird, in 2 of the 3/4 videos they are saying almost the same things (stream it once, stream it twice, stream it all night)

I doubt it. Though it probably is a few fans orchestrating it.

Purr more, hiss less.

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

You know what Fiverr is right?

KarmaPolice
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

nop

It's a site with numerous people willing to read/do what you want for money

Noah X
Just now, KarmaPolice said:

It's a site with numerous people willing to read/do what you want for money

can we please all get on it and get more soccer moms to make more videos like this :laughga:

Robagaga
10 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Maybe instead of us being the soccer moms, we all need to video our own moms promoting The Cure in such a mom way and just tweet them with a hashtag or something, make this a massive thing??

This

doUu2ByZDbPYQ.gif

We should actually do this tbh, 

#realmomsforgaga

Spoiler

About to create a thread to do this :derpga:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Teal Ambition

Buzzfeed posted about it too: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ozzy2/the-internet-is-going-gaga-over-videos-promoting-2y213?utm_term=.lavwwMW4e#.uvpllEYvQ

and look at the end of the article :giveup: 

"Until then, make sure to stream The Cure on Today's Top Hits on Spotify to be Cured."

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Illuminati
7 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I was witnessing it being done live, basically a few ATRL users hired fiverr people who can read any script you write for you for like fake reviews of items or to represent something and those videos are a result of it

YaaaasGaga
Just now, Robagaga said:

This

doUu2ByZDbPYQ.gif

We should actually do this tbh, 

#realmomsforgaga

This would be ICONIC! We could even make a thread on here so everyone could post their videos they posted so we can share them all as a community and get it trending! #realmomsforgaga

giphy.gif

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Buzzfeed posted about it too: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ozzy2/the-internet-is-going-gaga-over-videos-promoting-2y213?utm_term=.lavwwMW4e#.uvpllEYvQ

and look at the end of the article :giveup: 

"Until then, make sure to stream The Cure on Today's Top Hits on Spotify to be Cured."

that one was submitted by an ATRL user too lmao 

Archived