Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

PopCrush: Hilarious Gaga Fan Vids Pop Up Worldwide in Response to The Cure

nswain1110

Featured Posts

Robagaga
1 minute ago, YaaaasGaga said:

This would be ICONIC! We could even make a thread on here so everyone could post their videos they posted so we can share them all as a community and get it trending! #realmomsforgaga

giphy.gif

OMFG

actually getting pumped for this, this could be hilarious

Wanna give it a shot?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

TropicOfCANCER
11 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Am I the only believing it was done on purpose by Gaga's team to promote the song? It's so weird, in 2 of the 3/4 videos they are saying almost the same things (stream it once, stream it twice, stream it all night)

it was done by people on atrl (specifically a user name KylieJenner made the soccer mom one). There's a site called Fivver where you pay $5 for people to make a video with a script you send them. 

YaaaasGaga
Just now, Robagaga said:

OMFG

actually getting pumped for this, this could be hilarious

Wanna give it a shot?

I would be so down!!! I don't see my mom for another month yet though, but as soon as I do my vid is getting uploaded so quickly! :ladyhaha:

Robagaga
5 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I would be so down!!! I don't see my mom for another month yet though, but as soon as I do my vid is getting uploaded so quickly! :ladyhaha:

I AM CREATING THE THREAD AS WE SPEAK

I am pumped

Qu3usMG.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Emigrante
34 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Am I the only believing it was done on purpose by Gaga's team to promote the song? It's so weird, in 2 of the 3/4 videos they are saying almost the same things (stream it once, stream it twice, stream it all night)

I don't think so. But it's so charmful and cute. It's one of the perks of this song. I will remember this single era with smile on my face. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

nswain1110
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Buzzfeed posted about it too: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ozzy2/the-internet-is-going-gaga-over-videos-promoting-2y213?utm_term=.lavwwMW4e#.uvpllEYvQ

and look at the end of the article :giveup: 

"Until then, make sure to stream The Cure on Today's Top Hits on Spotify to be Cured."

LMAO - love the attention these videos are getting!

Seriously though, I really need to know the back story - who are these ladies and what inspired them to make these videos??!! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Letmelivemylife
On April 27, 2017 at 0:22 PM, pratz said:

I love this fanbase :awkney:

Same here ♥️. Rupaul has said that you can create your family and the older I get the more I realize that's so true. I don't have a supportive family (except for a few people) so monsters became my family. My 8th grade art teacher always said "find your tribe and love them with everything that you have". Monsters are definitely my tribe ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived