Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons cover by Postmodern Jukebox

blackstar

Featured Posts

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Entropy said:

god i cant stand them 

they have more talent and musical ability than 99% of pop stars, but ok....

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

I smell cheek to cheek haters.

JK, hahahahah. I am curious tho, why do you hate them?

No, I don't dislike Cheek to Cheek. I honestly can't tell you why I dislike Postmodern Jukebox. I think some of it is because they get this credit for being creative, but all they do is recycle songs using past-musical genres? That and they used to constantly be shared on Facebook all the time and I used to think 'why is this so special?' 

Probably not a good answer, but I honestly don't really know how to articulate my dislike for PMJB. 

Schwerk

I usually enjoy their versions of modern songs but not a fan of this cover tbh. I think the vocals are following the original melody a bit too closely. Her voice is also not soft and smooth enough I feel. I don't know I think a more jazzy freestyle rhythm would suit it better. It's hard to explain but it just doesn't swing enough for my taste. Pretty sure Gaga would do a better jazz/doo wop cover of MR. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

CannaeDrive

Didn't expect that, better than most of the MR remixes out there.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

latina twilight

Love it! I live for that bittersweet (? feeling from the beginning of the bridge to the end.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ItsTommyBitch

Honestly, kind of a shitty cover imo and I usually love everything they do :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ElectricAlley

Wow, I think at this point we've officially heard at least 96 different versions of Million Reasons

bitchimtrying

Who cares whether you like it or not, high profile stans are always a GOOD thing. 

Archived