news

Tentacle hoodie is finally available!

Buckshotwon

Featured Posts

lifeasgeorge
55 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why would you cropped a perfectly good hoodie? :ladyhaha:

57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

This is why it should be cropped hunties

bpDuxrR.gif

a4p9Vpz.gif

live and let live

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, lifeasgeorge said:

This is why it should be cropped hunties

bpDuxrR.gif

a4p9Vpz.gif

But she was performing, and her costumes somehow not ready that time, we ordinary people buy clothes for day to day wear. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

kvnrp
1 hour ago, LG said:

and charging $30 delivery :air:

I mean, 70$ would be borderline okay, but 30$ shipping :air:

They better deliver that in 20 minutes to me then :air:

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Their merch is sold at similar prices? Their team prices it high and claims it's "limited edition" and when it doesn't sell lowers the price.

----

the prices of Gaga's merch is pretty standard you guys sound like you've never been to a show or bought merch before. A $70 hoodie or $40 t-shirt are pretty reasonable

Actually it hike it prices.

It was around $25-$30 for tees before plus it got better designs anyway so ot justify the price. But most of these new merch are literally square of image slapped on a piece of fabric. They don't even try to make it subtle by smoothing the rough edges or something. That kind of lazy job doesn't justify the price for many fans.

Emigrante

Does anyone have measurement for every size? I mean I ordered it blindly with size M, cause I have size M simply everytime, talking about hoodies, shirts etc. but I'm not sure about this one. I don't want to get something too small for me. 

Arghhh I'm so happy about this! I really love this and it's a perfect choice for festivals which I will attend this year. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

drinkmytears
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Actually it hike it prices.

It was around $25-$30 for tees before plus it got better designs anyway so ot justify the price. But most of these new merch are literally square of image slapped on a piece of fabric. They don't even try to make it subtle by smoothing the rough edges or something. That kind of lazy job doesn't justify the price for many fans.

It's just the standard price for merch. Look at anyone similar to Gaga in popularity and tell me their merch is cheaper.

its not. It probably cost a few cents to make, but that's fast fashion for you. It's a business. And since most people aren't making money from music, they need to make money like this 

drinkmytears
12 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I mean, 70$ would be borderline okay, but 30$ shipping :air:

They better deliver that in 20 minutes to me then :air:

I just typed in my address and shipping was $9...don't know why people are saying $30. Maybe they're overseas?

SKANK

Innovative and interesting fashion is an integral part of her art and public persona, but never once has she brought that spirit of innovation to her merchandise.

She has a million contacts in the art and design world that she could call on to collaborate with. Ask Millie Brown to puke on a canvas and have that pattern made into a textile that you can turn into some beautiful shirts or curtains. I'd buy some scratch and sniff puke curtains. Call Rei Kawakubo and ask Comme Des Garcons to collaborate on a fat-hoodie. Ask Philip Tracy to design a baseball cap that looks like it's made out of the shell of lobsters. Turn the Koons sculptures into bookends. Make a light-up Disco Stick cock ring. Find out what sweat shop is East Asia is manufacturing her clothing, and ask them to put a picture of the child laborer who created it the shirt actually on the shirt, instead of her fellating an octopus. Or just higher a graphic designer with a modicum of taste.

I just expect more from the Creative Director of Polaroid. :derpga:

Sunny

for that ms paint design? sis bye hire someone to make designs that don't look like the judas cover 

I like dancin', and ponies....

HIMER0S

Idk who's responsible for designing her merch... :awkney: You could make this by yourself :P

The only item I like so far is the t-shirt with JWT photo. 

I don't need eyes to see

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

It's just the standard price for merch. Look at anyone similar to Gaga in popularity and tell me their merch is cheaper.

its not. It probably cost a few cents to make, but that's fast fashion for you. It's a business. And since most people aren't making money from music, they need to make money like this 

I am not gonna get around with that kind of excuses, she did decent merchandises before, for BTW Ball especially. Some, like sublimated meat tees and jacket were $50 and sold out. So it is not like fans refuse to purchase altogether, it just don't value dor $$$, she just don't seem to try that hard anymore?

Archived