Those predictions were USA only :emma:

oh **** this is ww? lol sad

time to move on i guess loltd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leecy
1 minute ago, Entropy said:

?? isn't this good ?? she was predicted to sell 66k by kworb so i guess this is good ??

what am i missing

That's ww sales prediction?

lifeasgeorge

I'm pretty sure this isn't right... she went #1 in over 50 countries, sooooo everyone stop freaking out :neyde:

live and let live

Drin Lon

1st of all this is not right

2nd of all stop meltdowning 

3rd of all she's "slaying" :poot: (for gaga standards at least) streaming

4th of all the song might become bigger outside the US than in the US which is great cause she hasn't has a hit in some countries since TEOG :wtfga:

Emigrante

How isn't that good, when PI sold less its first week having full week? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

That doesn't sound good. Why Gaga can have a hit single again? She needs to comeback to POP DANCE music.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Girrr
7 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

That doesn't sound good. Why Gaga can have a hit single again? She needs to comeback to POP DANCE music.

TC is more "pop dance" than all of Joanne. 

Ya'll really gotta read the thread before you meltdown. The information in the OP is likely incorrect, so this thread either needs to be closed or updated. TC is doing just fine on radio and streaming platforms, so the meltdowns are getting unnecessary and not cute. 

RebelHeart311

Lady Gaga, "The Cure"
The song, which Lady Gaga premiered in her Coachella set April 16, enters the Hot 100 at No. 39. It charges in at No. 3 on the Digital Song Sales chart with 79,000 downloads sold in the week ending April 20, according to Nielsen Music.

The stand-alone single arrives as Gaga's 20th top 40 hit on the Hot 100. She last reached the region with Joanne single "Million Reasons," which re-entered at its No. 4 peak on the Feb. 25-dated chart, following her performance of the ballad at Super Bowl LI (Feb. 5).

On Digital Song Sales, Gaga earns her 17th top five hit, the chart's fourth-best total. Taylor Swift leads with 28, followed by Rihanna (24) and Drake (21).

"The Cure" also bows at No. 39 on the Pop Songs airplay chart.

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7775133/hot-100-chart-moves-lady-gaga-the-cure

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

venusfly
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

How isn't that good, when PI sold less its first week having full week? 

PI sold 201k first week in the US only, or was that Joanne?

Archived