💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Shadiness of Katy Perry...

Dirtyicecreamz

Featured Posts

Dirtyicecreamz

Lmaoo, So this is exactly the reason I could never stan katy 100%, she's too shady.

KP knew this whole damn time she was collaborating with Migos, yet didn't find the time to take oneeeee second out of her busy schedule (partying @ Coachella) to deny all the rumors that Ariana was the featured artist. She literally let Ariana fans promote her **** for weekss and weeks and w/news sites like billboard reporting this information, basically legitimizing the info (we all thought it was real). When an Ari fan confronted her, she said: 

Like really.. she can't tweet out no, her collab isn't with Ari? I think what irks me the most about this is that she saw how much ari fans believed that info (since she's always tweeting and active on social media) but didn't say a word and then acts like she "doesn't have the time" & dismisses them like that...  IDK about u  but this pins the nail in the coffin for me in regards to respecting KP.  I really wanted to like her since she's been so sweet to gaga but this just shows she's manipulative af & will do anything for that #1 including lowkey using those Ari fans and disappointing her own. + she preached all this stuff about loving the gays and being a support to the gay community w/ "I kissed a girl" (big lol:neyde: ) but then does a collab w/Migos who are openly homophobic just cause they're song bad & boujee is hot rn. It's just all so fake w/her....:/. BTW, i know this not news, just sharing my opinion and disappointment especially cause Gaga is always dragged for basically existing but when Shady Perry pulls stunts like these no1 says sh*t.  

Stop the music, Start the drama.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
benKo

Almost all artists don't deny rumors or say something about them. Don't think that there's something wrong with that. She could have said it more friendly, tho 

Seashell Hooker

She's a troll. It's just who she is. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Dirtyicecreamz
1 minute ago, benKo said:

Almost all artists don't deny rumors or say something about them. Don't think that there's something wrong with that. She could have said it more friendly, tho 

lol she could 

2 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

lol she could 

She could... but then that sets a precedent for her denying every single rumor that surfaces, which then would become unmanageable and people might be led to believe if she didn't address Rumor A but she addressed Rumor B, Rumor A must be true. I don't like Katy at all, but I don't see why this makes her shady lmao

I never liked her taste of humor :laughga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Dirtyicecreamz
Just now, Indyl said:

She could... but then that sets a precedent for her denying every single rumor that surfaces, which then would become unmanageable and people might be led to believe if she didn't address Rumor A but she addressed Rumor B, Rumor A must be true. I don't like Katy at all, but I don't see why this makes her shady lmao

because it became much more than a rumor. News outlets were all reporting it. It's also just the way she dismissed her fan saying she didn't have time that was pretty rude, because she did... 

OliverViennese
11 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

Like really sis? she can't tweet out no, her collab isn't with Ari? I think what irks me the most about this is that she saw how much ari fans believed that rumor (since she's always tweeting and active on social media) but didn't say a word and then she acts like she "doesn't have the time".  IDK about u  but this pins the nail in the coffin for me in regards to respecting KP.  I really wanted to like her since she's been so sweet to gaga but this just shows she's manipulative af & will do anything for that #1 including lowkey using those Ari fans and disappointing her own. + she preached all this stuff about loving the gays and being a support to the gay community w/ "I kissed a girl" (big lol:neyde: ) but then does a collab w/Migos who are openly homophobic just cause they're song bad & boujee is hot rn. It's just all so fake w/her....:/. BTW, i know this not news, just sharing my opinion and disappointment especially cause Gaga is always dragged for being basically existing but when Shady Perry pulls stunts like these no1 says sh*t.  

This is, what's really upsetting me. And I'll confront every of my homosexual friends, who will be posting her new song on social media tbh.

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

djBuffoon

So she had time to read and acknowledge the many instances of fans clamoring an obvious (to her) rumor, but she didn't have the time to post that it was false. She gets more annoying by the week.

Spoiler

I won't even go into that artwork for "Bon Appétit"  :awkney: 

venusfly

wtf shes right though :toofunny: not even a katy stan but its not her job to sit and correct rumors that the atrl gays come up with

Bebe

In fairness though, I don't remember Gaga tweeting out that Beyonce and Rihanna were not featured on 'Ratchet' you know what I mean?

Like... I can't fault Katy on this. Rumors always swirl around celebrities and they can't address every rumor. I think at a certain stage you have to go:

"F*ck it let people believe what they want, they can think I'm pregnant, they can think my marriage is in crisis, they can think I'm starring in a movie, they can think I'm dating this person, they can think I'm working with this person - the truth will come out in the end."

If celebrities went out and addressed every rumor that has ever been started about them they would go insane. You sort of have to just ignore it.

ferretti

I'm not KP fan, but that doesn't bother me too much. That's like 1% shade, 99% life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

disco stick tester, inquire within

GhettoFabulous

Who's fault is that though lol delusional stans made up they're own rumors and are pissedT it never happened :lolly::lolly:.....

Archived