💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga: 15m monthly listeners, Top 40 Worldwide and rising

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

I think she should release an EP if there isn't one planned. At least start with one while creating a Music Video. I know she is busy with ASIB but knowing Gaga, she will figure something out. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankMonster

She is about to break in the Top 50 most listened artist on Spotify :excited2: I really hope the cure lets her get really high. Artists that go Top 20 seem to never leave the top 40 even when they are on music hiatuses

Debithius
32 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

She is about to break in the Top 50 most listened artist on Spotify :excited2: I really hope the cure lets her get really high. Artists that go Top 20 seem to never leave the top 40 even when they are on music hiatuses

Really? WOW! MUSIC AND THE BLING! <3

Squeeshy Keety
2 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

giphy.gif

My impact

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Debithius

I am wondering why Gaga's page wont update tho. Come on spotify :P

SHOOKGA

KATY IS SHOOK:ladyhaha:

BEYONCE IS REMAKING HER ALBUM:queenga:

EVERYONE IN THE INDUSTRY JUST GOT TOO SHOOKETH THEY ARE TRYING TO REMAKE THEIR ALBUM.:laughga:

MONSTERS WEAVES ARE SNATCHED!!!!!:derpga:

Spoiler

JKJK, but not jk abt the weave thing

giphy.gif

Not very born this way of you 😫

Debithius

I am shook, Gaga went from 14m to nearly 18m in a day and a half. Almost 4m streams!

Economy
11 hours ago, Debithius said:

All we need now is a Music Video! :D 

I hope we get one soon!

Does anyone wonder how much her actual numbers would be from the general public without people legit streaming the song on repeat with the volume turned low and out of the room?

I mean, can these numbers ever be accurate representation?

juju
10 hours ago, Panchecco said:

I've basically been streaming it since it came out

Same :air: 

My office is tired of it but little do they know I'm gifting to everyone :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Debithius
26 minutes ago, Doot said:

Does anyone wonder how much her actual numbers would be from the general public without people legit streaming the song on repeat with the volume turned low and out of the room?

I mean, can these numbers ever be accurate representation?

I dont think that most of her streams of TC are people restreaming it over and over again. If that was the case then her monthly listeners wouldn't go from 11m to 15,2m in 10 days.

Just now, Debithius said:

I dont think that most of her streams of TC are people restreaming it over and over again. If that was the case then her monthly listeners wouldn't go from 11m to 15,2m in 10 days.

Not saying all, but with the amount of streams that come from this fanbase alone, using tactics such as the ones I mentioned, it's hard to really know what her ACTUAL numbers are. 

Debithius
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Not saying all, but with the amount of streams that come from this fanbase alone, using tactics such as the ones I mentioned, it's hard to really know what her ACTUAL numbers are. 

It doesn't matter tho, a stream is a stream and her current numbers are her actual numbers. I get what you are saying but this could go for every artist on spotify as well because people re-stream their songs a billion times too.

2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

It doesn't matter tho, a stream is a stream and her current numbers are her actual numbers. I get what you are saying but this could go for every artist on spotify as well because people re-stream their songs a billion times too.

Im just curious of the % of LMs streaming it without even listening, vs the actual numbers. 

Archived