Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB filming at the Greek Theater extended thru tonight! Fans are invited

asana15

Featured Posts

Noah X
4 minutes ago, brownie said:

Nope, there were apparently people there waiting at 1pm...

what time did you get there and what was your seat like?

and overall was the experience worth it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga
37 minutes ago, Kenon Sings said:

I'm trying to find out too but no one's answering :giveup:

I think I'm just gonna show up at like 6 and if nothing happens by like 9 I'm gonna leave. Doesn't sound too eventful and not really worth it. Hopefully my donation to the BTWF will be tax deductible :madge:

brownie
3 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

Got there at 5pm to wait in line till 7pm to wait for the first shot at 1045pm. Left at 11pm cause I had work early -- Gaga apparently only was onstage for a couple minutes as it was mostly Bradley's character as she stood in the wings. Then they apparently wrapped at midnight :sweat:

asana15

The filming at the Greek was extended to three days. They will conclude tonight.

Here's the drone-point view from previous day. There's movie trailers visible in the theater's parking lot.

They will increase the show audience in post-production using CGI.

GeoDude
On April 26, 2017 at 7:22 PM, Vodka said:

Has anyone been to the one before this filming? How was it? :excited2:

It was amazing! was right in front of gaga as she pulled up and rolled down her lambo window! Was in shock and didn't really know how to react, she smiled and said hi. The filming was incredible, so up close and personal with Bradley and Gaga. Phones where sealed in pouches and misters were talking and sharing past experiences and excitement. Raffles were fun, talented monsters signing covers of Gaga's songs were amazing! Bradley performed a blues cover during their lunch and GAGA CAME OUT AND PERFORMED MILLION REASONS AND YOU AND I ON THE PIANO!!!!! My friend and I left when the filming was over at 3 am! It was worth it though, Gaga and Bradley thanked us and Gaga signed monsters tickets and greeted and left the stage, I will never forget it!

GeoDude
On April 26, 2017 at 11:16 PM, come to papa said:

Can you tell us if she is really gonna sing? Or was it silence (lmao) and they just cue you to clap?

both Bradley and Gaga sang live

junolxf
13 minutes ago, glamourxx said:

It was amazing! was right in front of gaga as she pulled up and rolled down her lambo window! Was in shock and didn't really know how to react, she smiled and said hi. The filming was incredible, so up close and personal with Bradley and Gaga. Phones where sealed in pouches and misters were talking and sharing past experiences and excitement. Raffles were fun, talented monsters signing covers of Gaga's songs were amazing! Bradley performed a blues cover during their lunch and GAGA CAME OUT AND PERFORMED MILLION REASONS AND YOU AND I ON THE PIANO!!!!! My friend and I left when the filming was over at 3 am! It was worth it though, Gaga and Bradley thanked us and Gaga signed monsters tickets and greeted and left the stage, I will never forget it!

Amazing. What an incredible experience. F*ck. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

TheCure
2 hours ago, glamourxx said:

Cool!  I can't recall fans being included in a movie in this way.

GeoDude
On May 5, 2017 at 0:36 AM, TheCure said:

Cool!  I can't recall fans being included in a movie in this way.

your absolutely right. I couldn't believe the overall experience. Our filming that night seemed like we definitely got lucky with the events that rolled out during the day and night. I read a short blog on the Coachella filming and it seems like we got very lucky. Fans were very cooperative, I don't remember any huge interruptions or problems other than 1 fan putting an "I love Ally" sign up when gaga came out. But put it away during the filming. Also, an elderly man had a jeweled out had that said ALLY on the sides, he was interviewed for the film, and was asked to remove the hat during filming, because in the scene no one knew who the Ally character was. 

Archived