💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB filming at the Greek Theater extended thru tonight! Fans are invited

asana15

Featured Posts

himerosxo

I'm going both days! :icega:

I went to the ASIB filming last week at Coachella too! It was so much fun! :kara:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Did anyone buy a ticket? I never got an email and when I try to open the ticket in my axs account it just takes me to my account info...

himerosxo
Just now, F AM E said:

Did anyone buy a ticket? I never got an email and when I try to open the ticket in my axs account it just takes me to my account info...

That's happening to me too! I think they'll send us our tickets within 2 days. That's what they did for the filming in Indio.:lolga:

migamiga
Just now, himerosxo said:

That's happening to me too! I think they'll send us our tickets within 2 days. That's what they did for the filming in Indio.:lolga:

Sweet! Thank you :hug:

blackcoffee
6 hours ago, come to papa said:

Can you tell us if she is really gonna sing? Or was it silence (lmao) and they just cue you to clap?

They sang last time, it just wasn't mic'd, but you could hear. 

blackcoffee
9 hours ago, Vodka said:

How was it, if ya don't mind me asking? Like I get the phone discreetness, but what happened, scene wise? :))

I posted a review on a thread, but I can't remember which one (sorry!). I think it's still on my profile under recent post. If not, I'll find it later. :)

Vodka
13 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

I posted a review on a thread, but I can't remember which one (sorry!). I think it's still on my profile under recent post. If not, I'll find it later. :)

I'll check it out in a bit, thanks! :)

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

19 hours ago, himerosxo said:

This is definitely helpful! I was getting nervous since nothing came up in the email. Didn't pay $12 for nothing :madge:

Does anyone know how long the filming will last? Or how long the Coachella filming lasted? I bought a ticket, but I wont be able to stay the whole time if it goes too late. :(

migamiga
13 hours ago, Matt said:

Does anyone know how long the filming will last? Or how long the Coachella filming lasted? I bought a ticket, but I wont be able to stay the whole time if it goes too late. :(

This! Can those who go today give us a run down of what it's like so we know what to expect? :)

brownie
21 hours ago, F AM E said:

This! Can those who go today give us a run down of what it's like so we know what to expect? :)

They didn't start filming till 1045pm on tuesday :toofunny:

Several groups had to leave just cause it was so late at that point. 

migamiga
55 minutes ago, brownie said:

They didn't start filming till 1045pm on tuesday 

Mess. I'm just reading about it now on ig. Wondering if I should even still go. Was it worth it for you? Heard she sang a little bit of bad romance. And we're there a lot of people?

Noah X
1 hour ago, brownie said:

They didn't start filming till 1045pm on tuesday :toofunny:

OH HELLL NO.

What time do you recommend I line up to get a good seat? I was thinking 5pm but is that too early???

brownie
4 minutes ago, Kenon Sings said:

OH HELLL NO.

What time do you recommend I line up to get a good seat? I was thinking 5pm but is that too early???

Nope, there were apparently people there waiting at 1pm...

Archived