StarstruckIllusion

When is this whole thing done?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
1 minute ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

When is this whole thing done?

I think, the principal photography should wrap up in 45 days. But then after there's post-production.

Vodka
13 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

I think I'm gonna go again! Went to the Tuesday filming last week at the Coachella grounds and this is way closer to Long Beach. Super stoked!

How was it, if ya don't mind me asking? Like I get the phone discreetness, but what happened, scene wise? :))

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

StarstruckIllusion
14 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I think, the principal photography should wrap up in 45 days. But then after there's post-production.

So this era isn't getting her full attention? great. 

Bradley

Do you guys realise how this is a dream for me if only I lived in the US? Not only I get to meet Gaga but my favourite actor that is Bradley, like they literally are two of my favourite people in the entertainment business and now that they're working together, they are offering a chance for you to see both of them act in front of you. If only I lived in the US :giveup:

I mean Bradley doesn't hold concerts so it's not easy to see your favourite actor in person.

RAMROD

Enjoy to those who going :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Do you guys realise how this is a dream for me if only I lived in the US? Not only I get to meet Gaga but my favourite actor that is Bradley, like they literally are two of my favourite people in the entertainment business and now that they're working together, they are offering a chance for you to see both of them act in front of you. If only I lived in the US :giveup:

I mean Bradley doesn't hold concerts so it's not easy to see your favourite actor in person.

Where U live? :oprah:

RAMROD
Just now, Bradley said:

Not in the US. :sis:

:poot: If it's still within NA, esp CND, maybe can visit with travel-working visa.

Magneto

Perez reacted multiple times to her tweet, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Still following her, I guess.

Free my mind

just another gay

So will there be a time frame tho, can't stay there if they film until 3am tho LOL

just another gay
3 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

I think I'm gonna go again! Went to the Tuesday filming last week at the Coachella grounds and this is way closer to Long Beach. Super stoked!

Can you tell us if she is really gonna sing? Or was it silence (lmao) and they just cue you to clap?

Archived