💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB filming at the Greek Theater extended thru tonight! Fans are invited

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

UPDATE: an email was sent out inviting more fans for tonight's 5/4  taping.

COME OUT TO SUPPORT LADY GAGA AND BRADLEY COOPER AS THEY FILM SCENES FOR “A STAR IS BORN"

Tuesday May 2nd and Wednesday May 3rd at the Greek Theatre, Los Angeles.
Gates Open at 5pm; Must Be Seated For Filming by 7pm.

Be in the audience as Lady Gaga films scenes with Bradley Cooper on The Greek Theatre stage.  Help cheer and applaud their performances on camera. 

The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.  All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson (leave those pink Joanne hats at home) and come out to show your support!

Tickets are just $12 per person, per day, with proceeds going directly to the Born This Way Foundation.

Maximum 8 Tickets per person, and you must be 18 or older to attend.

All guests entering the Theatre are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection conducted by the Greek Theatre Security personnel. Cell Phones will be locked in a Yondr Pouch (check them out at http://overyondr.com) so it will always be with you, but you won’t be able to record photos or sound.

No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the Greek Theatre.

Parking is free in Greek Theatre Parking Lots & will open at 3:30pm. Car-Pooling encouraged! Please show your admission ticket to parking attendants for easy entrance.

section-header.jpg

https://www.lagreektheatre.com/events/a-star-is-born/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

all those LA girls :air:

so lucky

:air: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Shipper

:saladga: I want to go so bad... but I can't! :saladga:

So close and yet so far! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Vodka

Whutttttttttt. I'm still real surprised why it's so cheap... but. Not a bad day to spend ur Tues and Wednesday :excited2:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Vodka

✨✨.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lizzie Jacobson

ugh i know still going to be in school, hopefully there will be more filmings later when i'm back home in LA:excited2:

joemayzzin

mehhh SHOOT IN NYC GAGA cause id totally come for sure lol for those attending ENJOY!! 

Vodka

Has anyone been to the one before this filming? How was it? :excited2:

blackcoffee

I think I'm gonna go again! Went to the Tuesday filming last week at the Coachella grounds and this is way closer to Long Beach. Super stoked!

Archived