💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga in Madonna Biopic

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

If you didn't know, Universal is making a Madonna biopic.

Madonna is not happy about it

She posted this today and deleted it:

Well this got me thinking, I wonder if Lady Gaga, NOT THE REAL GAGA, but an actress playing Gaga will be in the biopic.

I think it would make sense cuz the whole Gaga comparison was a big part of Madonna's later years and the movie could kinda highlight how it made Madonna kinda look like a has been, and shows some drama, and shows Madonna's influence. 

Do you guys think Gaga's character could be in the Madonna biopic? 

Saint Hollywood

If they do cast someone to play Gaga by any chance, they better not screw her up...

or we'll come for their wigs and families

2r709cl.jpg

lifeasgeorge

I HIGHLY doubt Gaga snatching Madonna's weave in 2009 is gonna have any part in a movie about Madonna and her rise to fame :ladyhaha:

live and let live

JohnWayne23
Just now, Sizzily said:

Pretty sure its just taking place in the 80's/early 90's

really? ohhhh lolol whoops

Gagadonna

Gaga literally made Madonna relevant again back in 2011 (for a short time though)

Of course she'll be featured.... I just hope it'll be a reason for both singers to get closer in their obvious opposition to this project 

Kulture Kiari

wait. Madonna is not okay with this? Can't she do something to stop the movie from being made? Afterall, it is her name and image?

Jenina
2 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

wait. Madonna is not okay with this? Can't she do something to stop the movie from being made? Afterall, it is her name and image?

I'm not sure.  Britney was not very happy about the idea of her biobic by lifetime I believe and it still got aired :/ 

cool

Seeka
2 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Nope. According to a short google search, you do not need a person's permission in order to portray them in a work of art.

Sister

No, Gaga will not be mentioned. I don't blame Madonna for not liking this, but I can not wait to watch this. I love Madonna.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

That J

The movie is set to take place between 1982-1984 basically so it's limited to that timeframe only. 

Britney won't be involved unless there's a scene of her parents making her in their sexxx dreams. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived