Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Céline Dion Stans Lady Gaga and MR

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

Jase

You know you're doing something right when legend/icon/queen Céline Godion is praising your voice + music :diane:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

icon after icon

when will ur fave have their million raisins?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, leecy said:

every time I see that photo it just reminds me of how rude Gaga was to Celine that day

how was she rude

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

thedirtymonster

I love that Celine understands that first and foremost, TALENT should be the priority. If there's even a remote chance that cosmetic surgeries or procedures, such as botox, could affect her vocal abilities, they shouldn't be done! I wish more people would understand that. It may be an unpopular opinion, but look at Michael Jackson and his nose. His voice before and after the botched surgeries absolutely changed his vocals. It's scary!

junolxf

The impact. :applause: Million Grammys is here to stay. What a legendary track! 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Doncho
5 minutes ago, leecy said:

every time I see that photo it just reminds me of how rude Gaga was to Celine that day

She wasnt rude. Celine was doing an interview and Gaga only said hi and left because she didnt want to interrupt her

leecy
Just now, Doncho said:

She wasnt rude. Celine was doing an interview and Gaga only said hi and left because she didnt want to interrupt her

you have a point but I think it's more like she wasn't in a good mood because of that night's performance with metallica, cause I think normally Gaga would say something tactful instead of saying nothing

leecy
8 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

how was she rude

there was a longer video but I think it's removed, Celine appeared to be so happy when she saw Gaga, but Gaga just didn't seem she want to talk at all, she just wanted to leave there immediately

Emigrante
1 minute ago, leecy said:

there was a longer video but I think it's removed, Celine appeared to be so happy when she saw Gaga, but Gaga just didn't seem she want to talk at all, she just wanted to leave there immediately

:air: but that's not being rude. It's not like she just passed her with no 'hello' at all. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

leecy
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

:air: but that's not being rude. It's not like she just passed her with no 'hello' at all. 

Ikr but I don't think Celine expected that response, I know I shouldn't expect Gaga to be "polite" all the time cause she's just human, but it's Celine, a super nice and down-to-earth legend, I just feel rather unhappy for Gaga being that "calm"

Archived