💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga praised by Refinery29

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

I have absolutely no idea whether this publication is "a thing" but they praised her sartorial creativity and even said she deserves to co-chair the met gala compared to those who are chosen.

Six-time Grammy award winning recording artist and Golden Globe owner Lady Gaga is perpetually a hot topic, as is her ever-evolving sense of style

So, where is her Met Gala co-chair title, then? Where is this magical, rhinestoned chair that, by virtue of supporting Kawakubo for years, Lady Gaga has rightfully earned?

Of course, we're delighted to see what looks this year's hosts have in store for Monday's red carpet bonanza, but something about the whole thing just doesn't feel...complete without her at the helm.

Source: http://www.refinery29.com/2017/04/151555/lady-gaga-met-gala-comme-des-garcons-photos

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Squeeshy Keety
1 minute ago, LDR said:

My high school friend is the one who wrote the article :wub:

You have good taste in friends :tony:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Edonis

I just want to see her at the Met Gala this year :giveup: But we shall see; she seems pretty busy with the movie and whatnot. 

gagaisitalian
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

You have good taste in friends :tony:

We don't really talk anymore, but we are Facebook friends and did yearbook together throughout high school. He's doing really well in New York!

Fingerella
12 minutes ago, LDR said:

We don't really talk anymore, but we are Facebook friends and did yearbook together throughout high school. He's doing really well in New York!

Is he cute? 

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Sounds to me like they don't know that she's shooting a movie.

Gaga's lack of a proper title at this year's event better be due to scheduling conflicts or something.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Schwerk

It's a nice article but a bit silly because it's quite obvious why Gaga doesn't co-chair... ya girl's busy 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Marjol said:

It's a nice article but a bit silly because it's quite obvious why Gaga doesn't co-chair... ya girl's busy 

they kinda mentioned that a bit in the end parts

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Schwerk
5 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

they kinda mentioned that a bit in the end parts

Slightly..."due to scheduling conflicts or something"  They clearly didn't look into it that well. If they did they'd know she's simply way too busy. This is pretty poor journalism tbh, I wouldn't approve this as an editor. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Slightly..."due to scheduling conflicts or something"  They clearly didn't look into it that well. If they did they'd know she's simply way too busy. This is pretty poor journalism tbh, I wouldn't approve this as an editor. 

fair point. I'm just happy somebody was finally asking the question why Gaga wasn't co-chairing this event yet especially with the upcoming theme

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived