💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Everything We Know about DWUW video

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Okay, some clips are from leaks and some clips are from TMZ.

Clips:

GaGa in a black bikini and panty laying down while R. Kelly has a jerk move. 

Gaga on the same outfit as above being picked up by R.Kelly.

Gaga being injected by R. Kelly in a somewhat surgeric hospital (rape trap) and laying down to sleep 

Nurses are partying with doctor R.Kelly while one nurse is doing the cowgirl position at the ARTPOP woman.

Gaga in only a plaid red shirt putting on a broken glass.

Gaga looking like she is being fked by someone while naked with newspaper covering her body.

Gaga being raunchy and grinds her body in newspapers.

Gaga being in a wheelchair.

Any little monsters know more scenes in the DWUW video

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga

Well I'm glad it wasnt released. Come for me, but that video couldve destroyed Gaga's career :madge:

Illuminati

We know the same thing we knew in 2013-2014. There's a scene of her smoking an ecig/vape, a scene of her falling of the table with a nurse on top of her, a scene of her puking, working out, naked in the bathtub, singing next to R Kelly in the gym, etc.

Spoiler

All the leaks in a chronological order of how the music video would have looked. The bleeps represent missing parts.

Smarticle

What happened to that insider trader who allegedly had the DWUW video?

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

warhol killer

Scenes with her wearing a bodysuit made up of broken glass, with R. Kelly, on a stage, with "fans". Her wig looks like SNL 2013 promo shoot wig.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MJHolland
2 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Well I'm glad it wasnt released. Come for me, but that video couldve destroyed Gaga's career :madge:

If swallowing a cross/rosary, being vomitted on live, or wearing a dress of rotting meat didn't destroy her career, I don't think R Kelly and his dancing lobsters would have either. 

heygirl

i hadn't seen this video before but oh my it had the potential to be incredible. 

It isn't "rapey" and it has just that pinch of controversy which makes gaga who she is as an artist, and so i think this hit got away because of poor promotion and i'll forever be pissed about it. this video could have been the key to success for this impeccable piece of music...

we can dream, monsters... we can dream,

be kind guys

Blade
2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

What happened to that insider trader who allegedly had the DWUW video?

I think it ended up being a live performance of the song lol

Archived