Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Coachella Intro

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll!!!!!!!! I CANNOT stop thinking about Gaga's Coachella intro.. that interlude with the octopus and the visuals and the darkness...Like I still cannot believe I got to experience all of that live. When that screen went white my life literally flashed before my eyes, I started bawling when Monster started playing, the entire remix after the intro interlude.... Like that was one of the best nights of my entire life, I'm still so f*cking shook from all of it. 

Also in the livestream before Sexxx Dream you can hear me scream "shut the f*ck up!!" cause I thought she was gonna perform DIC and also you can hear my screaming "DANCIN IN CIRCLES!!" and other song titles after the Applause remix that she played lmaoooo!!!! (you can see my friends and I at the front holding a 'Born This Way' flag)

That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, I cried like 5-10 times in total, I could feel the tears running down my face as I was doing the choreo to every single song and hitting everyone around me, but I obviously didn't care cause my MOM was up on that stage!!

I wanna go back sooooo bad!!!!! 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Squeeshy Keety

Weren't you there at the Halftime Show too? :emma:

What kind of unfair God... tumblr_oj5eosiXAO1w0pe31o1_75sq.png

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

BurqaSwg

that intro is EVERYTHING. I love everything about it :heart: The beat, the black and white aesthetic, how the videos were placed in the video, the mix of nature shots and Gaga, etc. ugh :giveup:

also, so you were the one who screamed stfu :toofunny:

The entire intro slayed! From the octopus in her mouth to when the beat drop for Monster, Aura, and Scheiße. :diane:

misunderstood
9 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll!!!!!!!! I CANNOT stop thinking about Gaga's Coachella intro.. that interlude with the octopus and the visuals and the darkness...Like I still cannot believe I got to experience all of that live. When that screen went white my life literally flashed before my eyes, I started bawling when Monster started playing, the entire remix after the intro interlude.... Like that was one of the best nights of my entire life, I'm still so f*cking shook from all of it. 

Also in the livestream before Sexxx Dream you can hear me scream "shut the f*ck up!!" cause I thought she was gonna perform DIC and also you can hear my screaming "DANCIN IN CIRCLES!!" and other song titles after the Applause remix that she played lmaoooo!!!! (you can see my friends and I at the front holding a 'Born This Way' flag)

That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, I cried like 5-10 times in total, I could feel the tears running down my face as I was doing the choreo to every single song and hitting everyone around me, but I obviously didn't care cause my MOM was up on that stage!!

I wanna go back sooooo bad!!!!! 

OMG THAT WAS YOU WHO SAID STFU AND DANCIN IN CIRCLES LMAO

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Also in the livestream before Sexxx Dream you can hear me scream "shut the f*ck up!!" cause I thought she was gonna perform DIC

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

Quasi
18 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

"shut the f*ck up!!"

OMG IT WAS YOU. :air:

What was your reasoning for that I don't quite understand. :sweat:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Lextyr97

Screw you for screaming that. I was genuinely pressed lmao but ugh you are SO lucky. That intro is like being welcomed into heaven! How was the crowd and the overall atmosphere? A lot of people complained about the show being messy through the livestream, but based on fan recordings, I don't think the livestream did the show justice at all

chromaticka
16 minutes ago, Quasi said:

OMG IT WAS YOU. :air:

What was your reasoning for that I don't quite understand. :sweat:

It was kinda like "biiiitch shut the f*ck up whaaaatttt???"

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka
11 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Screw you for screaming that. I was genuinely pressed lmao but ugh you are SO lucky. That intro is like being welcomed into heaven! How was the crowd and the overall atmosphere? A lot of people complained about the show being messy through the livestream, but based on fan recordings, I don't think the livestream did the show justice at all

IOHDGIOSGHIO I HEARD HELLA PEOPLE WERE MAD

KURUSHITOVSKA
55 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

"shut the f*ck up!!"

Holy **** Victor you made my day with this, I thought the same. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

at4v897m4rfw3c
2 hours ago, KING said:

The entire intro slayed! From the octopus in her mouth to when the beat drop for Monster, Aura, and Scheiße. :diane:

Scheiße was the best part. I was so surprised when she sang this song. Still can't believe that she wrote this song for my country.

Merryem

OMFG i was at weekend two front row and in some fan recorded audio you can hear me screaming the lyrics to just dance when she does the little trap remix at the start and only sings "i love this record baby" :giveup: truth be told tho being front row, rolling, and when the screen went dark and then all white and the intro started playing i was about to have a mother****ing SEIZURE I was SO shook. the entire show had me so ****ing shook, i was LIVING :giveup:  

Archived