Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia vs. Cupcakke Beef (with Storyline)

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Azealia, after her promising facebook post from yesterday, is being rude to CupcakKe now - who responded. 

Azealia Banks blocked CupcakKe after her Song 'Deepthroat' went viral. After CupcakKe heard about Azealias nasty tweets towards Skai Jackson and Zayn, she tweeted "Who's Azealia Banks?". . 

Today is a different day and Azealia seemed to wake up with the intention to be rude towards CupcakKe.

A Follower of Azealia tweeted about a CupcakKe Live Performance Video:

which Azealia quoted and said:

CupcakKe then tweeted:

Azealia quickly responded indirectly and then directly:

CupcakKe has not responded yet (why does she need to) as she's currently busy playing sold out shows all over the USA. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

I think for someone like Azealia, who mixed up a court date, has used transphobic and homophobic terms in the past etc. to come for someone who's loving and accepting just for her hygiene is very tasteless and shallow. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Robot

CupcaKke is actually a genuinely kind person.

Azealia on the other hand... sis you got some good bops but just leave already :madge: 

Madam Margolyes
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

CupcakKe has not responded yet (why does she need to) as she's currently busy playing sold out shows all over the USA

:reductive:

YaaaasGaga

CupcakKe just doing her thing showing that you can have class, respect for your fans, make good bops AND live off your own hustle. Keep ignoring that washed up has-been hunny

tumblr_o5slo7byIs1qbvkmso1_500.gif

Omar Vela

Well she's right about that disgusting tongue... also she didn't insult her. She just said she had to be more careful about her hygiene ...I support that, I can't stand anyone with a yellowish tongue/dirty teeth.

I think Telephone part 2 is more realistic than Azealia shuting her mouth :awkney: If I liked her music I would download all of it illegally and distribute illegal copies of her albums all over the internet just to definitely end her career.

Omar Vela
2 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

CupcakKe just doing her thing showing that you can have class, respect for your fans, make good bops AND live off your own hustle. Keep ignoring that washed up has-been hunny

tumblr_o5slo7byIs1qbvkmso1_500.gif

class? CLASS?!?! maybe you mean classi... she just managed good but maybe because Azealia didn't actually said any lie

hqdefault.jpg

gagaisitalian

LMAO. Some little GGD member attacked me because I said there's no way Azealia's apology from yesterday would last. And look! Less than 24 hours she's back at it again!

Noah
3 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

class? CLASS?!?! maybe you mean classi... she just managed good but maybe because Azealia didn't actually said any lie

I don't know why you support Azealia in this situation? CupcakKe has always been nice and kind to everyone. That's classy. CupcakKe doesn't have a a Management and still can have her **** together.

Azealia has been through a thousand record deals and managements but still can not get her **** together.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BloodyJudas

Azealia is a stupid hoe with literally no career and I know she'll never make it big. She's a dumb bitch and her music is just the pits. Wish she would just shut up , close her social media accounts , buy a farm and take care of her chickens. She's a disgusting human being and I mean it. She's a bad attitude. 

Archived