💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga wins two Webby Awards

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

IllumiMark
Just now, Killa said:

you're making me feel bad for being a mean bitch...

I so hope there's some Intel for the Tour. I was happy she used the Drones for the SB, means they still in touch.

I did not intend to make you feel bad. I liked the piano, but it was quite underwhelming or at least I expected something more exciting. But yeah, it was a nice prop. I loved the drones she used for the SB tho. I really hope she's going to bring some Intel stuff for the Joanne WT :excited2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa
29 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

I did not intend to make you feel bad. I liked the piano, but it was quite underwhelming or at least I expected something more exciting. But yeah, it was a nice prop. I loved the drones she used for the SB tho. I really hope she's going to bring some Intel stuff for the Joanne WT :excited2:

i dont have photo but the piano was like the human piano at btw tour loool. twas bit unecessary like many other aspects. though i liked the design

Monsterious

actually its 3 awards @ViviLittleM

i also checked up on their website

"Lady Gaga won three Webby Awards. One for Live Experiences (Branded) in the Film & Video catgory and two People's Voice Awards for Integrated Campaign (Film & Video) and Branded Content (Advertising, Media & PR) for The Lady Gaga + Intel Performance."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lady-gaga-kendrick-lamar-steve-buscemi-win-webby-awards-997068?utm_source=twitter

LittleHooker

Lady Gaga  has just won three Webby Awards* with her work with intel on their highly acclaimed, and equally criticised, David Bowie tribute at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards.

*http://webbyawards.com/

NNNNNNN ARE YOU KIDDING

THE GREAT BETRAYAL OF 2016

tumblr_oja44ekOrd1vuabaao1_500.gif

Seriously do you guys remember all the ****ing meltdowns when she scrapped the entire performance for a bowie tribute?? :sharon: those were dark days on ggd honestly

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Ruth Hogben said:

NNNNNNN ARE YOU KIDDING

Seriously do you guys remember all the ****ing meltdowns when she scrapped the entire performance for a bowie tribute?? :sharon: those were dark days on ggd honestly

the betrayal just won 3 awards so that it will remain in our memories forever. That was a mess tbh. I was lowkey pissed...

LittleHooker
1 minute ago, Ruth Hogben said:

NNNNNNN ARE YOU KIDDING

personally I would agree with you. I found a lot of the intel 'technology' very unnecessary- a bit of a gimmick- which I feel was very unfortunate because I know Gaga had only good intentions. 

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

NNNNNNN ARE YOU KIDDING

What could have been. This era could have played out very differently lol

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

What could have been. This era could have played out very differently lol

Imagine if she premiered the cure at the grammys with those visuals :pray:

tumblr_o2mwlgJWrC1qff2ilo4_500.gif

brb crying

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Lextyr97
Just now, Ruth Hogben said:

Imagine if she premiered the cure at the grammys with those visuals :pray:

tumblr_o2mwlgJWrC1qff2ilo4_500.gif

brb crying

If she came out with The Cure with those visuals, I would be extremely upset. I was expecting Bad Romance tier music when I saw those visuals.

juju

Wasn't here for y'alls meltdowns, and good: I loved the tribute :lolly: 

Talent wins :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

heygirl

ahhhhhhhh the perfection #LG5 could've served... 

we were THIS *puts fingers very closely together* to getting a CrazyGa performance and while they said she wouldn't debut new music, it could've been her introduction back to the gp's hearts.. i've forgiven mother for a LOT of **** but damm, that could've been amazing. 

Spoiler

just look at these VISUALS, FASHION, & TECH combo :wub:

5c220e087eba4e4a2d00076b0ded6005_medium.

be kind guys

Archived