đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "New-Age Monsters"

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I know this is a very sensitive subject and this thread will probably be closed, however that doesn't stop me wanting to address this.

I've been a Monster since the very beginning and I've been on this forum for a lot longer than my profile says. I've seen many fans come and go but as we've entered each era, it seems we've picked up new fans, which is completely okay. But when I joined this forum back in 2010 when it was the original Gaga Daily Boards, we all shared the same message and motives, of love and acceptance. It seems to me that as new fans have come along, that message has kind of been lost. I don't know why this is but I see a lot of drama and shading on here, a lot of degrading and a bit of bullying and I have to be honest, I don't like it. What can we do as a community to address this and make a change?

It's just something that has been playing on my mind since re-joining. Share your thoughts :) xoxo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

People just want attention, and what better way to get that than to be disrespectful on a Gaga forum to people they'll never meet. :spin:

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

here we go

:omg:

I expect a s**t storm, as I said. But am I not allowed to be honest and open?

Sorry but as someone else who's been on here from the beginning, there's always been drama and shading on here, it's nothing new

Saint Hollywood
Just now, HighwayLover said:

I expect a s**t storm, as I said. But am I not allowed to be honest and open?

You have every right to be :hug:

Just be prepared for some possible damage :duck:

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, paul said:

Sorry but as someone else who's been on here from the beginning, there's always been drama and shading on here, it's nothing new

It was never as casual as it is now though

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, HighwayLover said:

It was never as casual as it is now though

Well in all honesty, it's not as bad as 2013/14. That time was a damn mess on here :air: 

StuckInMyMind
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Well in all honesty, it's not as bad as 2013/14. That time was a damn mess on here  

I know it was, I'm just saying, that now it seems a common theme to be casually shady and mean to other members on here

sarahb
6 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Well in all honesty, it's not as bad as 2013/14. That time was a damn mess on here :air: 

The 'Gaga doesn't come on here anymore' meltdowns :air:

lgaga1fan

I'm only 15 and I literally got The Fame when I was like 8. The fan base has always been controversial because that's who the person we are fans of was and still is somewhat. It's okay tho, we ain't as messy as most of the Madonna fans.....

shame

I think sometimes being shady and sassy can come off differently online and it can seem a bit excessive and distasteful. Sometimes we can forget to be appropriate and mature but I'm sure we're all not bad kids.

angels forever, forever angels

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

The 'Gaga doesn't come on here anymore' meltdowns :air:

The Radio ARTPOP drama, how I remember it so well...

TheKillerQueen

You're just adding fuel to the fire by making this thread. No matter where we go, or forum, there will be drama. Thousands of people use this site daily, we all don't agree on the same subject. So drama is going to happen all the time. :\

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

CannaeDrive

Not me thinking this thread being about members adept of New Age philosophy and stuff :toofunny:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived