💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John cancels shows after being hospitalized due to rare infection

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Elton John has canceled all of his Vegas performances through next month due to an illness that forced him to be hospitalized, it was announced on Monday.

His entire performance schedule for the upcoming April/May run of “The Million Dollar Piano” at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace was canceled, as was his scheduled performance for Bakersfield, California, on May 6.

According to the statement from Rogers and Cowan, after his South American tour, John contracted a rare bacterial infection, and became “violently ill” on his flight home from Chile. He was admitted to the hospital when he returned home to the U.K., and spent two nights in intensive care.

He was released from the hospital on Saturday, and is now “comfortably resting at home per doctor’s advice.” He is expected to make a full recovery, and is set to resume performing in Twickenham, England, on June 3.

Source: http://variety.com/2017/music/news/elton-john-hospitalized-illness-cancels-shows-1202394121/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Edonis

Rare bacterial infection doesn't sound good, but I'm glad he's feeling better and expected to recover. 

The Fame Joanne

Maybe that's why some stars don't visit South America often:emma: (Didn't someone even admit that?)

Glad he feels better already 

and just to prevent a mess: I know that there are highly developed countries in South America esp. Argentina and Chile) but I still think that news like this could scare some stars to visit the continent

Moebius
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Maybe that's why some stars don't visit South America often:emma: (Didn't someone even admit that?)

sis ure gonna get heat for this :emma: 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, Moebius said:

sis ure gonna get heat for this :emma: 

giphy.gif

I know :poot: 

But I guess that could be one reason, although I personally don't think that Chile for example is a bad place. I know it is pretty much developed

SychosSoChic

I hear Heterosexuality requires a sh!t ton of antibionics to get the huntiness back in your blood cells

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

SychosSoChic
16 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I can hear them coming from Brazil.

The Horde.

Run.

YJDlYD.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

The Fame Joanne
3 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

I can hear them coming from Brazil.

The Horde.

Run.

YJDlYD.gif

I edited my post to save my life:diane: 

Stvrboy
21 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

That's actually in Brazil only I think, there hasn't been any cases of rare bacterias causing illnes to people like Zika in Brazil. I live in Chile ao I know what I'm talking about lol

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Stvrboy said:

That's actually in Brazil only I think, there hasn't been any cases of rare bacterias causing illnes to people like Zika in Brazil. I live in Chile ao I know what I'm talking about lol

But for people from outside of Latin America:

one coubtry = the whole continent :toofunny:

Archived