💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this true?

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

Saw this facebook comment talking about the tour

Gaga's tour dates only "sold out" because scalpers hilariously misread demand, swept in and bought half of the tickets for each date. Which her fans bitched about incessantly, so they cannot deny it. There are literally thousands of tickets available for every single date on the second market. She's about to become the first recording artist ever to play shows that are reported as "sold out" on Billboard Boxscore even though the venues were half empty.

Is it true? :wtfga: or just some jealous stan?

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Blade

It's true.. there are many tickets that are available to buy from scalpers but since those scalpers have bought them, the shows are technically "sold out" except it's gonna be empty af if the scalpers lower the prices of the tickets.

StuckInMyMind

My boyfriend and I ended up spending over ÂŁ400 for our tickets (we bough 4). Had they been anymore expensive we wouldn't have bought them

Whispering

It's true for all big artists with in demand tours. As the dates get closer, the prices will drop. It's the way it always works. 

Tickets are sold so Gaga gets her paycheck either way! :awesome: There just might be some very intimate shows that's all.

It's annoying though that they use automation to buy huge amounts of tickets when there are genuine fans who really wanted them.

TeenIdle

There's no point in them keeping the tickets. They'll lower the prices and won't risk losing money. The system needs to be changed asap.

Edonis

It's true that scalpers bought tickets BUT there aren't "thousands" of tickets left for most dates. Plus this happens for any act that's big and goes on tour (see The Formattion Tour, any rock/metal tour) 

ZiggyZiggs

This happens everywhere tho nothing new. He's probably a pressed Madge stan definitely not GP

JustAnotherDay

it's true that scalpers bought a lot of tickets, however there is actually a big demand and resell tickets have been selling well. Anyways, it's kind of pointless to worry about ticket sales now because most tickets are sold within a month of the performance. Probably just a pressed Madonna stan who spends more time trying to discredit Gaga than actually stanning Madonna.

was NickARTPOP

weed

ya but it's not just Gaga, nor is it Gaga or the fans' fault so... dunno what he's trying to say lmao

It's true that scalpers bought a **** load of tickets, but this happens with virtually every major artist who goes on tour. She certainly would not be the first artist to have sold out shows with only half attendance if that was to actually happen. They're just trying to be shady by making it sound like she's the only artist this happens to when in reality it's been happening to pretty much every artist for a very long time. 

lifeasgeorge
45 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It's true for all big artists with in demand tours. As the dates get closer, the prices will drop. It's the way it always works. 

so should I wait to get my tix :huh:

live and let live

Whispering
2 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

so should I wait to get my tix :huh:

Timing is everything. :) 

Archived