Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sexxx Dreams Coachella Backdrop / Nightmare??

Seashell Hooker

Featured Posts

Seashell Hooker

If you haven't already seen them, Andrea Gelardin & Ruth Hogben (aka @l_o_b_s_t_e_r_e_y_e) posted clips of Gaga's Coachella backdrops. You can view all of them here: https://www.instagram.com/l_o_b_s_t_e_r_e_y_e/

This particular video, however, reminds me of a dream Gaga described years ago. First, take a look at the backdrop: 

We see Gaga bound by chains or ropes. During the BTW era, Gaga revealed she was having a reoccurring nightmare where a "phantom takes her into a room where there is a girl with ropes tied to her limbs that eventually pull her apart". Sounds pretty disturbing. She also mentioned she thought the devil was trying to take control of her body during these dreams. 

Does anyone else see the similarities? I guess I applaud her for turning a bad situation into a creative one. Maybe she gave into the devil trying to take over. :laughga:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

donutellha

Amazing Observation!

But you know ha giving into the devil made the cure :sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

TeenIdle

Doubt it. The words 'devil', 'satan', 'demon', 'perfect' and 'illusion' were deleted from her vocabulary :poot:

AlexanderLevi2

I don't think the video is specifically about that. Just more S&M.

"My fans think everything is cryptic"

Currently listening to Joanne

HOTNebraskaGuy

Idk, but this backdrop is still chilling. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

7 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Doubt it. The words 'devil', 'satan', 'demon', 'perfect' and 'illusion' were deleted from her vocabulary :poot:

:cryga:

Archived