💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Ryan Describes First 10 Minutes of AHS 7

CyanLights

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I'm not sure how to feel about this

I really have no idea what the theme is going to be and I'm afraid that this whole "election day" thing might ruin the vibe of the show :huh:

I'm mainly afraid about they mixing up real events with a crazy horror fantasy storyline like aliens or monsters :gum:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

It sounds intriguing. With this show it is always a wild card of how it will go and if it will be enough to have the power to keep me interested, but I am always willing to give it a chance, when it is great, it is better than most other shows.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

juju

I really don't wanna relive 2016 Election all over again, but if they can make this into a satire that also has some biting commentary on social issues, it'll be amazing :lolly: 

❀ x ❀

monketsharona

Lame ? WTF, he didn't give anything from the story x) 

1- the elections are NOT the theme of the season, it's just a start.

2- We literally just know that horror stories will happen on that election night to different characters.

I don't see how we can find it lame as we know literally nothing about the plot or anything else

monketsharona
31 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Could Gaga please NOT come back to this show? :reductive:

I completely agree we need someone that is good to join this show.

August Blue

Im kinda tired with the evil always being a supernatural thing like vampires ghosts witches demons etc :oprah: I would so be here for some Scream (not like Scream Queens tho :sure::excuseu:) or Michael Meyers type of thing :gaycat: 

RAMROD

Well, opening scenes usually tell the background of upcoming tensions, something that set things in motion. So, will see what this scenes lead up to

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

weed

y'all are giving too much importance to the election aspect

it starts on election night, that's it. They're watching the election, and something happens to them. Trump doesn't break into their house, Hillary doesn't slash their tires, the bad thing is not election-related.....(as far as I know)

Miel

Still waiting on that Lovecraftian cosmic horror season set by the sea, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived