๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

UNRELEASED Videos

HiddenWeirdo

Featured Posts

HiddenWeirdo

I just watched this video and it's incredible! (posted only 10 days ago). Some of those facts I forgot and some of them I didn't even know until now!!

I'm sure a lot of you forgot that it was not only shot a DWUW video but also one for Venus. And also the fact that Gaga shot some scenes on a piano for the PI music video.ย  Also Gaga already had a concept for the last video of the paparazzi-telephone-trilogy. It was obviously one of the ARTPOP tracks. I think it was Aura...but I'm just speculating.

But here comes the question: Do you think Gaga will ever release a sequel? And if so do you think Bey will play a part in it?

telephone-women.gif?w=670&h=310

ย 

SpookyKid

The PI one wasn't a piano, it was a platform, the one she's singing on the first couple of scenes

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

HiddenWeirdo
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

The PI one wasn't a piano, it was a platform, the one she's singing on the first couple of scenes

It's hard to see. But I does seem like a piano in the video honestly :huh:

She never filmed a music video for Venus. That was a rumor because she said it was gonna be directed by Ruth.

warhol killer
Just now, ChristianDior said:

There are pictures of her on set with a piano

That wasn't a piano. It was a black circular platform.

warhol killer โœด GAGAยนโต

Miel

I don't know if the set was reused, but a lot of the visual concepts for TEOG were used in U&I, right?

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
8 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

ย 

2 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

There are pictures of her on set with a piano

ย 

1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

That wasn't a piano. It was a black circular platform.

I thought it was a piano at first, also. But it's more than likely a raised platform.

3 points in and ready for more

BlackJudas

Venus video was planned but fell through. Thereย mightย be footage from the originalย Edge of Gloryย shoot but I doubt there's a full video since Gaga and Joseph parted ways. Cake Like Lady Gaga was most likely filmed for fun with no real intention to be released.

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, Ricardo said:

why everyone forget this, the first original betrayalย 

ย 

OMG NEVER SEEN THIS IM SHOOK

Hello Gaga

juju
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

I don't know if the set was reused, but a lot of the visual concepts for TEOG were used in U&I, right?

Yeah, the mermaid plotline was recycled in Y&I from the original TEOG. How far they got with the original TEOG is unknown, but when photos from the set leaked, Gaga scrapped the idea for something more stripped down and simplified. I believe this is where a good deal of tension got between her and Joseph Kahn.ย 

ย 

โค x โค

juju
2 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

why everyone forget this, the first original betrayalย 

ย 

RIGHT. I'VE STILL BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS VERSION

THESE PSYCHEDELICS WERE EVERYTHING

ย 

โค x โค

AlexanderLevi2

How sad we never got to see the full realization of The Edge Of Glory.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived