new music

Illenium & Kerli - Sound of Walking Away

SEXODUS

Featured Posts

The Fame

The more new Kerli music=the better.

Still not over Diamond Hard and Spirit Animal. :music:

DanielHeller

Amazing Kerli. Music has been with us as long as we can collectively remember. Musical instruments have been found dating back tens of thousands of years. Yet no one knows why we love music, or what function, if any, it serves.

SEXODUS
3 minutes ago, DanielHeller said:

Amazing Kerli. Music has been with us as long as we can collectively remember. Musical instruments have been found dating back tens of thousands of years. Yet no one knows why we love music, or what function, if any, it serves.

Well, like any other art in general, music comes from the idea that we can't put our emotions into simple words. We can't always shout them out loud. Instruments then become a dimension where there's no shame or restraints and it's a safer and easier way to reveal our vulnerabilities. We love it because we can recognize ourselves in them. From my perspective, it's as simple as that. 

• 1 month later...
lolitalonny

This may sound exhausting yet best to simply leave at whatever point you can. I had a companion that used to battle everybody he contended with and he Dissertation Writing Help resembled a hooligan. He wasn't notwithstanding scary he quite recently looked like and dolt. Genuine men leave

• 2 months later...
Jennifer Judy

In casual speech these probably would sound the same and that might be one of the reasons why people tend to insert various ‘adverbial particles’ between ‘walk’ and ‘to’ so they will often say things like, ‘we walked down to the park yesterday’ or ‘so this guy walked up to me and said
’ or’ she got up and walked through to the kitchen’ or ‘he walked over to where she was standing and touched her lightly on the hand’ etc.  

Do My Essays UK

• 3 months later...
happywheelsgame

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me. geometry dash  happy wheels  dumb ways to die   fireboy and watergirl 4.

SEXODUS
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Are you an EDM fan? Do you actually have GOOD Taste?!

I do love me some good EDM tracks from time to time. I wouldn't dare call myself a fan though! Simply because I don't usually listen to music based on a specific genre. What's GOOD taste for you?

Just now, SEXODUS said:

I do love me some good EDM tracks from time to time. I wouldn't dare call myself a fan though! Simply because I don't usually listen to music based on a specific genre. What's GOOD taste for you?

EDM :selena:

SEXODUS
Just now, Doot said:

EDM :selena:

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch :selena:

Feel free to hit me up with some GOOD tracks if you like! 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Richardrobert

In Sound of taking walks Away, Kerli’s compelling voice and Illenium’s melodic bass notes thoughtfully complement each different. The tune is an emotional journey from the quiet intro all the manner to the previous couple of euphoric notes, and could probable be a heavily-used track throughout many festival sets within the months to come. British essay help

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived